Short & Simple Example Sentence For Intense | Intense Sentence
- This was an intense lust for approval.
- Whittier has an intense love and appreciation of winter.
- She had an intense desire to break through his reserve.
- I kept my eyes fixed on her with intense anxiety.
- She looked at him with a peculiar, intense gaze.
- On that they left precipitately, to her intense relief.
- It was joy so intense that it made him tactful, temperate.
- Gray found himself remembering his life there with intense clearness.
- After a long time we should come to a region of intense cold.
- It is not quite yet realised how intense this interdependence is likely to be.
- She smiled at him with her peculiar, intense look, and then frowned slightly.
- Whittier's intense interest in Freedom is here apparent.
- There was an intense weariness in his voice as he turned his back on Ada.
- A Song" rises, on the other hand to intense happiness.
How To Use Intense In A Sentence?
- At the most northern part of the earth and at the most southern part are regions of intense cold.
- There, in spite of intense secret curiosities, our lips were sealed by a peculiar shyness.
- She came back and, taking the note pinned to the table, stared at it with intense curiosity.
- To his intense surprise, they were controverted in a leading American weekly review.
- Effie May convoyed him amiably upstairs and left him there, to his intense perturbation.
- For the great, patient, clumsy, happy-go-lucky man she entertained an intense pity.
- The heat grew more intense every moment, and Bert felt the skin on his face blistering.
- His eyes," says his father, "were fixed on the best pictures with silent, intense delight.
- That he hid this intense reserve behind frank manners and a witty tongue was a characteristic of his race.
- That is all very well for the intrigues of idle people perhaps, but not for an intense personal relationship.
- She dashed the letter into the fire, and an intense hatred of them both pierced her heart and brain.
- How dogs and children rolled together in snow so dry from intense cold that it hardly wet them more than sand.
- We enjoyed looking at the beautiful scenery and we could see the bridge moove under the intense heat of the sun.
- But an early and intense ambition is not everything, any more than a capacity for taking pains is everything in literature or in any art.
- He visualized the two of them tied to a tree while he laid on the rope-end, and the picture afforded him intense satisfaction.
- In following the career of two friends from youth to manhood, the author weaves a narrative of intense interest.
- She remembered with intense longing the group at the corner, the drunken rows, and the nightly gossip on the doorstep.
- Following a few moments of intense glaring between themselves, Manguino gave them leave and they left.
- Not a cloud stained the intense blue of the sky; and over the bright grass on the hillside the sunshine quivered like an immense swarm of bees.
- Of course no trees, nor grass, nor plants, nor animals, nor people of any kind can live in that intense cold.
- Both leaves and yellow blossom hung wearily in the gloom, and I felt the intense lull that precedes an electric shower.
- But her look changed to one of intense pain as Pinkey, trembling with excitement, nudged her violently in the ribs as a signal to keep on bidding.
- I remember, for instance, when I was about your age, an incident that occurred which gave me an intense dislike to a special shade of brown satin.
- The Duchess knew the singular history of Jonah, the boot king, and awaited his arrival with intense curiosity.
- To drop the plummet-line below Our common world of joy and woe, A more intense despair or brighter hope to find.
- Everything around and within him, the very youth in his soul, became more intense in the hours when he allowed this emotion to assume control of his thoughts.
Definition of Intense
Strained; tightly drawn. | Strict, very close or earnest. | Extreme in degree; excessive.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Intense in a sentence
sentence with Intense
Intense used in a sentence
Intense make sentence
make sentence with Intense
make sentence of Intense
Intense sentence in english