Definition of Interchanging present participle of interchange | The act by which things are interchanged.
How to use Interchanging in Sentences?
- 1. The possibility of interchanging characters might be illustrated over and over again. 🔊
- 2. Vegetables and animals are thus perpetually interchanging kindly offices, and each flourishes upon that which is fatal to the other. 🔊
- 3. No country can make real headway, and consolidate its greatness, while there is this changing and interchanging of power. 🔊
- 4. Moslems fully appreciate the post-office, the railroad, and other modern methods of rapidly interchanging ideas. 🔊
- 5. The library was dim, but she heard interchanging voices there, and knew Jeffrey and his father were in tranquil talk. 🔊
- 6. After a short period expended in interchanging compliments, and a competitive excellence at laughing at one another, their chief desired me to show him my guns. 🔊