Interesting In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Interesting | Interesting Sentence
- He was an interesting talker.
- Anything else interesting about the trip.
- What interesting places will you pass?
- These ladies were interesting as types.
- An interesting tale of love and intrigue....
- Are there any interesting buildings or statuary in the park?
- What interesting places have you visited in your neighborhood?
- He is familiar to all of us, and not a very interesting or important person.
- The story is pleasantly told, and abounds in interesting incident.
- The subject, however, was too interesting to be readily abandoned.
- The South furnishes a very interesting illustration in this connection.
- An interesting feature of this Dean harmonic ringer is the gong adjustment.
- Frequently--in a certain very interesting set.
How To Use Interesting In A Sentence?
- These stories we have felt to be very interesting when they occur in biographies of great men.
- It was an interesting fact in physics, and might prove of some practical significance hereafter.
- These most ferocious of the Carnivora have afforded interesting subjects to many a traveller.
- He likes Americans and specializes in extending hospitality to interesting ones.
- Rosamond Merton was not the sort of girl who cares to postpone interesting events.
- The construction of this ringer is interesting and is shown in its two possible positions in Fig.
- Another interesting method of current supply from a central-office battery is shown in Fig.
- The popular ball, in the galleries of the Uffizi, was a much more novel and interesting thing.
- The story of the wrestle with these and other disabilities during the next four years is interesting and instructive.
- Another curious and interesting example of this reversion to type exists in the simple telephone receiver.
- Persons on the sea-side might readily domesticate these interesting and truly affectionate creatures.
- It is an interesting point of view, perhaps the more interesting because we think it is a dangerous one.
- This is a most interesting story of a bright and spirited young girl whose widowed mother re-marries.
- Such were the vague rumors which for a long time tantalized without gratifying my curiosity on the interesting subject of these pirate traditions.
- The mode of life pursued at the villa was delightfully serene, diversified by interesting occupations and elegant leisure.
- An interesting incident that might happen at any time is the arrival in prison of a Confederate newspaper.
- The future inhabitant of my dear deserted manor would, in any circumstances, have been an interesting subject for my fancies.
- The other story was also very funny and interesting and I enjoyed the evening inexpressibly much.
- An early and interesting form of such imperfect contact transmitter device consisted merely of metal conductors laid loosely in contact.
- A minor instance, but interesting as must be all evidence in a case so strange as this, is that of the brindled cat that was buried in the garden.
- The soldier's service beard, in its various forms and aspects, forms an interesting study.
- The sights of Constantinople are so far interesting as they are different from those of all other European capitals.
- The least beautiful, but not the least interesting sight, is the gallery where the costumes of the Janizaries are exhibited.
- I at once anticipated an interesting and singular company, very different from every-day tourists, and I was not mistaken.
- This is a most interesting and healthful tale of a girl's life in a New England college.
- The workshops, which like the stalls of the Bazaars are quite open towards the street, are also interesting to look at.
- His works, and biography by Lockhart, and the writings of his many visitors, would afford many an interesting extract.
Definition of Interesting
(often ironic) Arousing or holding the attention or interest of someone. | (euphemistic) strange or unusual, in a negative sense. | present participle of interest
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Interesting in a sentence
sentence with Interesting
Interesting used in a sentence
Interesting make sentence
make sentence with Interesting
make sentence of Interesting
Interesting sentence in english