Short & Simple Example Sentence For Interior | Interior Sentence
- The campaign of Arenales in the interior was successful.
- The interior of the tower was neatly and appropriately fitted up.
- But the interior of the parsonage looked all the brighter and more home-like.
- The forest-clad interior of the vast island remains an unknown wilderness.
- The interior consists of four domed vaults, and requires artificial light.
- It was rumoured that he had seen the interior of Clichy twice.
- Collie lay, hollow-cheeked and ghastly, in the dim interior of the tent.
- The interior of this Palace is fully as rich and remarkable as the exterior.
- Then for the first time Union officers saw the interior of those jails.
- PLATE 9 [Illustration: Interior of rainforest at Toocog.
How To Use Interior In A Sentence?
- But we remain lovers of it, only transferring our interest to interior excellence.
- As he drew nigh, he determined to have a peep at the interior before he presented himself.
- With the candles lighting up the interior of the room, the prisoners surveyed their surroundings.
- But we must not leave the topic, without casting one glance into the interior recesses.
- At sight of the interior Frank could not suppress an exclamation of astonishment.
- Even a high dome, and the expansive interior of a cathedral, have a sensible effect on manners.
- The interior of this grand looking palace is said to have been all but destroyed by the French.
- The interior of the shed when shearing is at its height commends itself very forcibly to the attention of the artist.
- The interior nest is composed of white down, with here and there a feather and a small portion of white down intermixed.
- It was indeed a handsome house into which he presently ushered them, and they soon saw that its interior did not belie its outward appearance.
- With lovers the external actions and gestures are couriers, which bear authentic tidings of what is passing in the interior of the soul.
- I sketched the interior of this Gateway, mainly because that was the only part of it which he had not given.
- Its enormous body consisted of a wooden framework covered with canvas, and in its interior a series of cabins were provided.
- In the interior of that commemorative structure is to be seen a glass case, inclosing a ham still in good preservation.
- How far the interior circumstances of this country support what is said with regard to its foreign polities must be left to bettor judgments.
- The rugged land was swathed with cloud-banks and squall wreaths, through which headlands and interior peaks thrust darkly.
- But in this manner the interior distinction is, what it is in truth, the distinction on its own part, or the distinction which is none.
- No man, no set of men living are fit to administer the affairs or regulate the interior economy of a church to which they are enemies.
- The young woman with the mop of red hair followed on her heels, amazed by the luxury of the interior harmonized in a scheme of colour.
- But these thoughts lead me too far, when I mean to speak only of the interior condition of these princes.
- The Mole was tremendously interested and excited, and followed him eagerly up the steps and into the interior of the caravan.
- The frescos with which the whole of the interior walls were once covered, were doubtless painted shortly after the building of the Church.
- The tunnel, which extended along the interior of the wall toward the left, was about six feet in height by two and a half in width.
- He was the Jupiter tonans of this Olympus, and was surrounded by the interior gods and goddesses of his court.
- A moment later the interior of the fort was lighted up by the flare of half a dozen candles, Frank turned and surveyed the prisoner. .
- The receipts of cotton in the season 1904-1905 at the leading interior towns and ports of the United States are given below.
- I was not very deeply impressed; not even by the interior of the Cathedral, although I know it is wondrous grand and beautiful.
- All the windows were smashed to atoms, the furniture and fixtures in the interior were rattled, and some lighter articles disturbed from their position.
- When the delicious beauty of lineaments loses its power, it is because a more delicious beauty has appeared; that an interior and durable form has been disclosed.
- These painters spread first two very thin coats of it over the fabric, filling up the pores so that later coats will not run through into the interior of the wing.
Definition of Interior
Within any limits, enclosure, or substance; inside; internal; inner. | Remote from the limits, frontier, or shore; inland. | The inside of a building, container, cavern, or other enclosed structure.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Interior in a sentence
sentence with Interior
Interior used in a sentence
Interior make sentence
make sentence with Interior
make sentence of Interior
Interior sentence in english