Intermediate In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Intermediate | Intermediate Sentence
- Try an intermediate step.
- For the intermediate grades.
- There are no intermediate forms.
- All intermediate degrees are possible.
- To what is the first intermediate connected?
- But there is also an intermediate class.
- Purple is a colour intermediate between blue and red.
- The peculiar provisions for the intermediate zone.
- You must take an intermediate course.
- The other two elements are intermediate in properties.
- There is an intermediate way of saying good-day.
- Annectent: applied to connecting or intermediate forms.
- The intermediate will roast from 20 to 40 tons per diem.
- Acid salts, such as alum, are intermediate in effect.
- The handbook for intermediate Spanish.
- No Intermediate Stops.
- SEE Intermediate music.
- Between his birth and his death there are intermediate changes.
- You're in the intermediate stage.
- Dreaming is an intermediate state between sleeping and waking.
- In the intermediate quintiles there is more or less shifting about.
- But very recently an intermediate examination has been imposed.
- I have not the space here to digress on the intermediate gradations.
- Possibly there was a wall outside and only the intermediate space was filled.
- The intermediate spaces are filled with very intricate designs.
- Access to the ruins is greatly facilitated by these intermediate ledges.
- Some of them have probably come up and others are at intermediate stages.
- Now there is no intermediate between the terms of either of these two pairs.
- To separate parenthetical or intermediate expressions from the context.
- To this intermediate territory different names have been assigned.
- There seems to have been also another intermediate publication.
- Use intermediate spaces for other crops while the bushes are young.
- Sooty crossed to ebony gives offspring that are intermediate in color.
- A good many more will be able to profit by intermediate education.
- Here, then we have an intermediate stage between the fish and the bird.
- Dampier's time was distinctively an intermediate period.
- Similarly various types of grooving are cut in the intermediate rolls.
How To Use Intermediate In A Sentence?
- But those contraries which have an intermediate are not subject to any such necessity.
- The dream then seems to be an intermediate condition between sleeping and waking.
- There can not be any appointment when the organ of return is not resisting any intermediate use.
Definition of Intermediate
Being between two extremes, or in the middle of a range. | (intransitive) To mediate, to be an intermediate. | (transitive) To arrange, in the manner of a broker.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Intermediate in a sentence
sentence with Intermediate
Intermediate used in a sentence
Intermediate make sentence
make sentence with Intermediate
make sentence of Intermediate
Intermediate sentence in english