How to use Internationally in Sentences?
- 1. In 1906 he was made editor of that internationally famous weekly, remaining in that capacity ever since. 🔊
- 2. The story of an all-American football star who became an internationally famous singer and actor. 🔊
- 3. An international and internationally administered code for the whole of Labour Protection is strictly to be avoided. 🔊
- 4. It soon became as internationally known as tabasco from Texas or Parisian Camembert which it slightly resembles. 🔊
- 5. An internationally uniform advance towards this end by the equalisation of laws affecting the age of compulsory school attendance, would certainly be desirable. 🔊