Short & Simple Example Sentence For Interpret | Interpret Sentence
- Who can now read and interpret them?
- You must interpret me to him.
- You may interpret that as you will.
- They will interpret those as bad omens.
- They interpret the larger world by the lesser.
- Ought the same men to make and interpret the law?
- Now, Martin, you want no augur to interpret that oracle.
- But please interpret it as my serious concern over your career as a poet ...
- She did not stop to interpret his meeting glance, nor ask him to read hers.
- It may be that thus to interpret Plato is to do him an injustice.
- Who in our day can interpret the poetry which I feel here but cannot express?
- Indeed, I'll so interpret it, and wish it so.
- Do people so interpret the destruction of San Francisco and Messina?
How To Use Interpret In A Sentence?
- So easy is it to interpret all the functions of a god as reflections of elemental phenomena.
- I will open my heart to you and my friend will read aright and interpret the broken words.
- When that time comes, the actors are here ready to interpret such work to perfection.
- The poet of the Germanic nations had now to be one who could interpret the heart.
- Being a believer in the phlogiston theory, however, he failed to interpret his results correctly.
- With a hard and bitter smile I settled down to interpret the hand of the woman before me.
- His idea was that people who work with folk-lore should not only collect it but interpret it and also enjoy it.
- His success depends upon his ability to interpret rightly the facts and intangible signs with which he is brought in contact.
- By reason of his out-door life he has accuracy of eye and judgment sufficient to interpret what he sees aright.
- Some of the less sophisticated robots might pick up some chance phrase of conversation and interpret it as an order if left on audio.
- Instead of righteousness and spirituality as in the earlier prophets, transcendence and heavenliness interpret or displace the primitive hope.
- In the absence of the court interpreter the child may be called upon to interpret to the parent the whole proceedings in court.
- The human ear can appreciate and interpret sound waves at frequencies from 32 to about 32,000 vibrations per second.
- And yet it was difficult to interpret Davenant's bearing toward her in any other way.
- Then now, on the supposition that they are improved, let us ask them to state their views, and do you interpret them.
- If a lapwing gets up and screams in the darkness the cleverer of them know how to interpret the sound, as also a hare rushing wildly past.
- I interpret this from the world about me, and knowing it, I have no fear and own no tyrant but my own passions.
- It was not only the broadest but the most expressive organ of the farmer's body, and a poet's eye was needed to interpret the meaning it conveyed.
- The scribes, who interpret the law and apply it to life, obtain great influence and become the virtual rulers of the nation.
- The aim of one who would interpret literature to others, by means of the speaking voice, should be first to assimilate its spirit.
- He awoke with a loud cry, and called all the priests, and astrologers, and wise men, to interpret his dream.
- Now this relation, if we interpret it according to the nature of things, and not according to the sound of words, is not one, but two.
- The child asks concerning clouds, the sea, the trees, the birds, and all the world about him; he tends to interpret it causally and ideally.
- Hence the desire on both sides to find some common denominator in a nebulous formula which each can interpret as to time and manner according to its own desires and aims.
- Understanding of actions and of use of utensils more developed than ability to interpret representations of them (I, 64, 65).
- One night, during a great feast, a mysterious hand appeared to write some inscription on the wall, and Daniel alone could interpret it.
- To make the discovery of these traits in ancient characters and to interpret them in the terms of modern boyhood and girlhood is the task of two volumes in the list.
Definition of Interpret
To explain or tell the meaning of; to translate orally into intelligible or familiar language or terms. applied especially to language, but also to dreams, signs, conduct, mysteries, etc. | To apprehend and represent by means of art; to show by illustrative representation | (intransitive) To act as an interpreter.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Interpret in a sentence
sentence with Interpret
Interpret used in a sentence
Interpret make sentence
make sentence with Interpret
make sentence of Interpret
Interpret sentence in english