Interpretations In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Interpretations | Interpretations Sentence
- Various interpretations are possible.
- Can they get such interpretations by simply asking for them?
- A variety of interpretations of this man child have been given.
- Every child creates these wonderful sound interpretations of the world.
- I need not say which of these interpretations would have been the true one.
- There are, in fact, several different interpretations as to its significance.
- My interpretations had been correct; everything I saw proved it to me.
- And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God?
- There were, in Post-Restoration times, two interpretations of the word Jig.
How To Use Interpretations In A Sentence?
- The principles upon which the interpretations rested were not the same in all ages.
- The mutual support that these interpretations give to each other will be obvious.
- But in these interpretations there is more than a mere desire to record hastily an optical vision.
- Out of this prevailing idea grew many of the interpretations and partial enforcements.
- I do not understand what favourable interpretations can be put upon a statement entirely false.
- Interpreting it each time differently, he yet dismissed both interpretations with a smile.
- Before the days of science, great mistakes were made in our interpretations of phenomena.
- His act was widely commented upon and given varied interpretations by different people.
- Egyptologists differ in their interpretations of certain passages, but agree as to general facts.
- It gained also a Protean freedom in its emotional interpretations during pauses.
- The multitude of interpretations of the common reading are from their uniform absurdity sufficient to show that it is corrupt.
- We made all these remarks amongst ourselves, and were greatly amused at our conjectures and interpretations of all they said.
- A few interpretations of symbols actually seen in the mirror may serve to illustrate the method of interpretation.
- For my eye could put interpretations on features that would convey nothing to the ordinary traveller.
- Statements of fact or interpretations taken from published anthropological or historic works are indicated by citations in the customary manner.
- We shall then confine ourselves to pointing out the slight differences which naturally spring up in the several interpretations of a common belief.
- All interpretations of osteological characters are based on specimens cleared in potassium hydroxide and stained with alizarin red.
- Nothing shows this better perhaps than the various interpretations which have been made of the Apocalypse.
- Ingenuity in supplying subtle interpretations of minute details often conceals the great truths which the symbols are really intended to enforce.
- This gladdened while it angered him, and he was lost among the many interpretations that might be put upon those signs of distress.
- Stow's interpretations of names often read like bad jokes, not to say bad puns.
- Thus the Hegelian vision is itself an organic process, including all other interpretations of life and of the world as its necessary phases.
- A few of his interpretations are noteworthy as comprising either Palestinian or Hellenistic tradition.
- I can think of nothing more dreary than the study of human life and history apart from the interpretations put upon them by Jesus.
- It gave her generous interpretations for laws, institutions, customs, bidding her look on the bright side of history.
- Both these interpretations have had to give way before the critical examination of the pictures themselves and the decipherment of their accompanying inscriptions.
- At present we can only formulate such a view as may be suggestive with reference to general interpretations of the place of principles and causes in war.
- Religious impressions may be made through interpretations of nature, stories of life, song, prayer, simple scripture texts, and handwork.
- The first relies on the most linear and static interpretations of the story in order to create a static and authoritative template through which to glean its meaning.
- The Aramean inscription on the back of these coins has been given a variety of interpretations which appear to be equally possible.
- His works of this period shine as a source of light, and with his development of exaggerated forms his colour interpretations also become exaggerated.
Definition of Interpretations
plural of interpretation
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Interpretations in a sentence
sentence with Interpretations
Interpretations used in a sentence
Interpretations make sentence
make sentence with Interpretations
make sentence of Interpretations
Interpretations sentence in english