Short & Simple Example Sentence For Interview | Interview Sentence
- The interview was short.
- From that interview came everything that is in this book.
- When this interview is ended there is but one word to say.
- Then Cris wept anew, and the interview ended.
- A beggar woman wants an interview with Jibei San!
- An interview with Jibei San, an inquiry to make.
- Mr. Le Moyne was holding an interview with Scott.
- She had been rather dreading this interview to which she had steeled herself.
- I determined to have an interview with her; but to what purpose?
- She was finding the interview even more difficult than she had imagined.
- Sheen had decided how to open the interview before knocking at the door.
- I thought also that a personal interview would be more satisfactory.
- The strain of the interview had become too intense; the house was unbearable.
- Mrs Yabsley had a brief interview with him at the street corner.
- He ignored this to hurry to his account of the interview with Guion.
- Sheen could see the marks which had resulted from his interview with Drummond.
- He wrote Norman a letter asking an interview as soon as he returned.
- The interview took place in the Headmaster's study.
- The foreman's interview with Collie that evening was brief.
- On hearing that she had left, he asked for an interview with Mrs. Westenra.
- The names used by Columbus in his interview with the King of Portugal.
- Scott then related the interview between Mr. Le Moyne and himself.
- Mr. Rhodes fell in with Norman just after his interview with Mr. Wickersham.
How To Use Interview In A Sentence?
- Frank made it a point to interview several owners of concessions along the beach.
- They say he was very much frightened by her arrival, but after the interview went away all smiles.
- His late interview with the magistrate suddenly occurred to him, at which anger affected his mind.
- Both correspondents stated that they had been told of the interview at the time by Holleben.
- Sinclair in the meantime had undertaken a quarrelsome interview with Whispering Smith.
- It is evident that Thayer got his report of the interview directly from Roosevelt himself.
- I had really fancied myself the chief character in this interview with Mrs. Moss.
- On the 15th of December I sent word to him that I wished an interview with him.
- So he called at the office in King William Street, and had a private interview with his friend.
- Dave proceeded to relate his interview with Mr. Randolph, the manager of the Interstate factory.
- The result of my interview with the waiter was that we were soon involved in the completest misunderstanding on the subject of gypsies.
- Keith was on his way back to his office from his final interview with the representative of the syndicate that had bought the properties.
- And this interview ended with a sarcastic low sweep of the hat which was replaced at the same perilous angle as before.
- In the course of the interview he gave him no opinion as to the site, and he did not think it wise to ask him.
- The emotion aroused by the interview had been too much for the old man's fluttering heart.
- He promised to call again, and our interview is fixed for eleven o'clock the day after to-morrow.
- But before he went he encompassed a further interview with Val, though he got little of it but pain.
Definition of Interview
To ask questions of (somebody); to have an interview. | To be interviewed; to attend an interview. | (obsolete) An official face-to-face meeting of monarchs or other important figures. [16th-19th c.]
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Interview in a sentence
sentence with Interview
Interview used in a sentence
Interview make sentence
make sentence with Interview
make sentence of Interview
Interview sentence in english