Short & Simple Example Sentence For Intimated | Intimated Sentence
- Keith was glad that he had not intimated it.
- You intimated that you had some business?
- Had he intimated that he was unmarried?
- You intimated that you were an idler.
- She intimated no intention of moving.
- Flores had intimated that she had gone crazy.
- His father had intimated that he was coming to tea.
- The young man intimated that he thought he was equal to it.
- He had intimated as much, but she denied it fiercely.
- It is intimated that he has gone to Washington.
- I intimated it in the little piece on the Drachenfels.
- You have intimated that you would not help me any further.
- You have intimated to me several times that law was not my end.
- Judson intimated that he expected to need more room for goods.
- Then he intimated that he had rather wait and think it over a little while.
- We intimated our individual careers in terms of bold expectation.
- He intimated that this was only a boyish freak, for which he was very sorry.
- Grey smiled and intimated that he was perfectly willing to be shown the woman.
- He had intimated that if she could not come there were certain needs ...
- I then intimated the terms upon which alone she could expect favor.
How To Use Intimated In A Sentence?
- Rufus welcomed company and intimated that his only wonder was that they were not all leaving.
- Hermione exaggerated when she intimated that she had a secret bitterer than that we keep together.
- I have never said or intimated that there were women who were not credible witnesses.
- As has been intimated this condition lasted down until a comparatively recent period.
- It had been intimated that the procession of people might be turned into a mockery.
- He intimated that he should most probable have cider on the table in bottles when he got home.
- Without leaving their seats, they intimated that they had come to an agreement.
- These again raised them, and by signs intimated their intention of accompanying them.
- He intimated that he would wink at their practices but he would not tolerate them by public act.
- His manner intimated that the ringing of all bells whatsoever must await her convenience.
- Then she resumed her sceptre, and intimated her intention to return to the palace.
- The firm caved in at once and intimated to the editor that he must find another publisher.
- He had frequently intimated his own readiness to go, if his neighbours wished it.
- Mustapha had intimated that the renegade considered his fifth voyage to be one of great marvels.
- I intimated as much, and he at once proceeded fluently to illustrate this point also.
- Maxwell had intimated that any man found wandering in the darkness would promptly be fired upon.
- But these superstitions have departed, as intimated by the blocking up of north church doors.
- About mid-day we steered for the shore where our black crew intimated that they intended to dine.
- He therefore intimated as much to the courier, and the latter took his departure.
- By signs and every other manifestation in her power, she had intimated her wish to see him.
Definition of Intimated
simple past tense and past participle of intimate
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Intimated in a sentence
sentence with Intimated
Intimated used in a sentence
Intimated make sentence
make sentence with Intimated
make sentence of Intimated
Intimated sentence in english