Short & Simple Example Sentence For Intoning | Intoning Sentence
- Pardon the intoning of the heavy way.
- With their slow, rhythmical cadence, they seem to be intoning litanies.
How To Use Intoning In A Sentence?
- Flattening while intoning is almost entirely due to boys using the thick register.
- It was these voiceless spectres of a voice long dead that stirred the transparent silence, intoning toneless tones.
- The Pehmo, having adjusted his clothes, sits cross-legged before the altar, and begins intoning his incantations in a low muttering voice.
- The voice, intoning the English words so slowly, so carefully, seemed gentle, concerned with his welfare ... and afraid of him.
- Than airs that in the wood intoning start, Or breath of silences in dells begot To soothe some grief-wan soul with sin a-smart.
Definition of Intoning
present participle of intone | intonation
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Intoning in a sentence
sentence with Intoning
Intoning used in a sentence
Intoning make sentence
make sentence with Intoning
make sentence of Intoning
Intoning sentence in english