Short & Simple Example Sentence For Invitation | Invitation Sentence
- The invitation was irresistible.
- The shrine was invitation for her presence.
- The invitation came on my thirteenth birthday.
- I had discovered the secret of my invitation to that lunch.
- This gentleman sent me an invitation to dine with him.
- This invitation is, of course, not historical.
- This invitation I have accepted.
- Of course, Mainsail Haul is an invitation to thieves.
- How pleased and excited they were when the invitation arrived!
- But here was the fox receiving a pressing invitation from the lamb.
- And then there came to Harboro the invitation out to the Quemado.
- He asked me if I had received an invitation to dine with the President.
- On the invitation of Mr. Chittenden the Osbornes accompanied him.
- Patricia Receives an Invitation 116 IX.
- It wasn't any reward at all; it was an invitation to capacity.
- Not long afterwards Gordon received an invitation to Norman's wedding.
How To Use Invitation In A Sentence?
- He was standing a round of drinks and included in his invitation the man on the coal box.
- Not a single girl declined the quaint invitation and formal acceptances were sent that very day.
- The communication which I received in response to my invitation was to some extent a surprise.
- Miss Mary sat alone and discouraged when the note of invitation was handed to her.
- A few days after his visit, my husband received an invitation to dine in the Seraglio.
- In response to an invitation from the city authorities, the Patriots entered Lima July 6, 1821.
- It was an invitation to the learned doctors to debate with him the doctrinal grounds for the sale of indulgences.
- He pushed a chair towards him and indicated with a gesture of invitation a box of cigars upon his desk.
- His invitation did not seem at all like a command, but it did seem to imply that a refusal would be out of the question.
- In reply he had received an invitation which had stung him worse than if she had written that she never wanted to see him cross her threshold.
- The family had not desired any open break with this disagreeable relative, and had therefore sent him an invitation to the wedding.
- Its Invitation to the Stage-Players, and their Return of the Favour, 266, 267.
- We were invited to help ourselves; an invitation which, being cordially given, we as cordially accepted.
- She expected that the Vicar's invitation would then be forthcoming, but he said nothing.
- But the invitation was repeated and pressed at a moment of more leisure, and when I was a little spent by some unusual studies.
- Extending an invitation to call and quench their thirsts with his raisinade when next they came to town, Tucker unlocked the door.
- This was simply an invitation to the insurgents to submit, in which case Spain would consider what degree of autonomy was needed or practicable.
- Lloyd accepted her invitation but before he left he moved close to Boyce and whispered to him that the Sedash knew who they were.
- He raised her fingers to his lips, and avoided, with a sudden twinge of self-reproach, the soft invitation of her timidly raised eyes.
- It did not seem wise to issue any general invitation to the Commencement Exercises, and so the public stayed away.
- The invitation is tempting and intended to be pleasant, and I yield to it, not only without any reluctance, but with a good deal of pleasure.
- At Balint's urgent, sudden invitation I had hurriedly journeyed back to my rocky fatherland.
- I beg you will kindly write out the enclosed invitation neatly for me on the paper I send you, for Carl has too much to do.
- But it was not without serious misgivings that I accepted the courteous invitation of the German Embassy.
Definition of Invitation
The act of inviting; solicitation; the requesting of a person's company. | A document or verbal message conveying an invitation. | Allurement; enticement.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Invitation in a sentence
sentence with Invitation
Invitation used in a sentence
Invitation make sentence
make sentence with Invitation
make sentence of Invitation
Invitation sentence in english