Short & Simple Example Sentence For Iridium | Iridium Sentence
- Some iridium is also precipitated as a similar compound.
- The metal palladium is found native, associated with iridium and platinum.
- The specific gravity of the Iridium is 22.40 IRIDIUM ...
How To Use Iridium In A Sentence?
- The ore of osmium and iridium can be decomposed, and the former recognized by its fetid odor.
- We've got to get the iridium out of the hold and into the liner as soon as possible, or we'll be sighted by some other craft.
- The four elements gold, platinum, osmium, and iridium are the heaviest substances known, being about twice as heavy as lead.
Definition of Iridium
A metallic chemical element (symbol Ir) with an atomic number of 77.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Iridium in a sentence
sentence with Iridium
Iridium used in a sentence
Iridium make sentence
make sentence with Iridium
make sentence of Iridium
Iridium sentence in english