Short & Simple Example Sentence For Ironed | Ironed Sentence
- Ella had hand ironed all her life.
- She took it down to the kitchen and ironed it.
- Get his honor ironed and summon your marines.
- They were like prisoners ironed to the same staple.
- That ironed one side of one sleeve.
- Eleven years had Mrs. Reilly ironed in our laundry.
- Lucia was diseased-looking and unkempt-looking and she ironed very badly.
- So she opened a laundry, and washed and ironed for the neighbourhood.
- Farrow ironed out her course and aimed the careening car dead center.
- Geraldine's eyes held an excited light as she ironed away.
- Again betrayed, and taken by a mob, ironed and imprisoned, 60.
- Behind Ella ironed Anna Golden, black, who wore striped silk stockings.
How To Use Ironed In A Sentence?
- Then we ironed out and showered the face of the man with stones from the wheels as we took off.
- One day his wife was ironing and she ironed a great big nightcap with a frill round it.
- She, however, did everything we did not do for ourselves, and ironed the linen after a fashion.
- We couldn't get crews after a time if we ironed and jailed 'em for each offense.
- These boards are often useful, when articles are to be ironed or pressed, in a chamber or parlor.
- Let me finish with the dinner, and you put on that fresh waist I ironed for you.
- Miss Cross ironed the lowers of a pair of pajamas to show me how it was done, then the coat part.
- Behind Jane stood the tall clothes-horse, with its burden of freshly ironed white things.
- You were so steady, Ruth; straight eyes; and it ironed out the wrinkles to hear your voice.
- The same bundle of clothes was soaked in Roumania, rough-dried in Bulgaria, and ironed in Servia.
- At least the marks of too many lonesome hours seemed to be ironed out of his face when he came back.
- Afterward they should be very thoroughly rinsed or they may irritate the skin, and ironed without starch or blueing.
- After a good rubbing he was so shiny that at a distance you might have thought him starched and ironed and newly come from the laundry.
- It is then ironed rapidly to and fro until the fabric has received a high polish (Plate XXIV).
- But on such an occasion you never noticed if the doctor had on a white coat or not, and surely spent no time pondering over who ironed it.
- I then insert myself into the bosom of my piano and sleep, having first removed my clothes and ironed my trousers for future reference.
- The satin must not be wrung, but folded down in cloths for three hours, and then ironed on the wrong side.
- His tone, the way he drew the muscles of his face, ironed out her frown of disgust at public opinion with a smile.
- She dieted and reduced her hips; had violet rays applied to her scalp; had her wrinkles ironed out by some mysterious process.
- Ivan was also in the same hut, but less heavily ironed than his master, and able to attempt a few alleviations for his wretched condition.
- I might as well be paying myself for doing up my own wash, and it would look considerably better than if Irma ironed it.
- Tablecloths should be well starched, and ironed on the right side, and always, when taken off, folded in the ironed creases.
- Thora sitting opposite him, was, in her slow quiet way, crimping with her fingers the lawn ruffles on the newly ironed clothes.
- I ironed on a quilt spread out on de floor, and I ironed jes' as nice as anybody.
- He's clim above 'em with his educated ways; the Injun's ironed out of that man.
- Male: a beautiful black and white crest rising up high in a rounded form, but very thin from side to side, like a hood ironed flat.
- The proof adduced in support of this is of the most trivial, but it strikes me as wholly undesirable that we should all be ironed out and conventionalized.
- We packed finished chocolates; we punched slots in already-made lamp cones; we ironed already washed, starched, and dampened clothes.
Definition of Ironed
simple past tense and past participle of iron
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Ironed in a sentence
sentence with Ironed
Ironed used in a sentence
Ironed make sentence
make sentence with Ironed
make sentence of Ironed
Ironed sentence in english