Short & Simple Example Sentence For Irregular | Irregular Sentence
- He and his mule were so irregular in their habits.
- An irregular volley burnt out in the blackness beyond.
- The irregular lines in the masonry began to be more pronounced.
- The roofs were irregular in shape and height, and his progress was slow.
- His nose quivered and twisted with his quick, irregular breathing.
- I was in the little arbour learning Latin irregular verbs when it happened.
- The rainy season would still be irregular and unreliable, I think.
How To Use Irregular In A Sentence?
- In the case of mere noises the train of vibrations is irregular and follows no definite order.
- His eyes lacked lustre, and one of them jerked and winked mechanically at irregular intervals.
- The irregular coastlines, the bays and harbors, the near islands and mainlands invited to the sea.
- This is a great Fabric, consisting of several Structures, which form a very irregular Tower.
- Those irregular corps which supplemented the permanent military pack transport were most indispensable but delightfully heterogeneous.
- Certainly the increase has been irregular and uneven, affecting the workers in some industries much more than in others.
- The animals which appear to support the hard work and irregular food with the least deterioration are the bullocks.
- By irregular nursings and the nursings merely to stop crying the nervous system is continually overtaxed.
- And therefore the edifice which is constructed out of them has merely an imaginary symmetry, and is really irregular and out of proportion.
- But on the nearer side a long line of ancient irregular buildings ran back and covered more ground than the front itself.
- It rears its massive towers and irregular walls over and above every other object; it stands like a mountain in the desert.
- It is extremely difficult to cultivate, and forms flat, small greyish colonies of irregular outline.
- It presented a small irregular disc, and a few additional observations showed that it was progressing in the usual manner from west to east.
- Boyce finished his time consuming and irregular method of reading and smiled as he looked up at Lloyd.
- Her features were sufficiently irregular to escape the accusation of classic form, and possessed a firmness and decision quite remarkable.
- They occur closely associated in nature, usually as alloys of platinum in the form of irregular metallic grains in sand and gravel.
- The man lay as still and impassive as a corpse excepting for the slow, shallow and rather irregular breathing with its ominous accompanying rattle.
- These bridges have a many-storied look, from their innumerable windows at irregular altitudes, and form a grand approach to the city.
- His face was well-coloured and irregular in outline, with a high bulging forehead and thick sandy hair which was already gray on the temples.
- They returned to the open air, and looked about anxiously for signs of a movement toward the hut; but the irregular street was silent.
- It was nothing more than a tarnished rod of silver, about nine inches in length, and twisted into an irregular sort of corkscrew shape.
- He gave a start, however, as his eyes fell on the figure which was rapidly advancing towards them along the irregular crest of the hill.
- It was a very irregular system of study, but the boy, without knowing it, was browsing in those pastures that remain ever fresh and green.
- But the finding of one piece of native pottery in an Australian burial-mound would prove more than a wilderness of irregular verbs.
- The perpendicular windows in the north aisle wall, part of which was rebuilt in 1670, are two-lighted, with irregular quatrefoils in their heads.
- The abdomen is oval, and one-half as wide as long, with transverse, broad, irregular bands along the edges of the segments.
- Hers was a character which would never floreate into irregular beauties to give her friends anxiety and crowd her life with embarrassing consequences.
- From our irregular line of infantry extending more than a mile blazed incessant sheets and spurts of flame, the smoke at times hiding the combatants.
- Further analysis of maya gave cultures of the "granule" bacillus, but these passed over from the type forming irregular colonies (see Figs.
- As we drew nearer we heard what seemed like a very irregular artillery salute fired by very drunken gunners in honour of some personage entitled to a very large number of guns.
- The irregular street was quiet, excepting for here and there a group of naked children playing, or a squaw passing with a load of firewood on her back.
- A white town climbs in irregular tiers up the shelving terraces of a fairy island, the central hill crowned by the crenellated battlements of a grey citadel.
- Half a dozen rifle shots, at irregular intervals, attested that Brown still held the Rock and that the pirates had invested the narrow peninsula.
Definition of Irregular
nonstandard; not conforming to rules or expectations | (of a surface) rough | without symmetry, regularity, or uniformity
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Irregular in a sentence
sentence with Irregular
Irregular used in a sentence
Irregular make sentence
make sentence with Irregular
make sentence of Irregular
Irregular sentence in english