Is Increasing In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Is Increasing | Is Increasing Sentence
- And the population is increasing.
- This school now is increasing.
- All perfection is increasing.
- The storm is increasing.
- If they do then thickness is increasing.
- It is increasing frightfully.
- My business is increasing.
- Each law session their number is increasing.
- The lifetime of the generation is increasing steadily.
- The number of specialists among farmers is increasing.
- The Expedition is increasing in numbers.
- Our business is increasing at a rapid rate, Jake Solomon.
- She comes into that office now and again to see if her gift is increasing.
- Nothing can take its place, and the use is increasing astonishingly.
- But every year the class is increasing that utterly disregards these mandates.
- If it is young, this value is increasing doubly because of growth.
- The scarcity of potatoes is increasing, in spite of a good crop.
- The wind is increasing meanwhile, and clouds hide the young moon.
- The hemp and tallow trade is increasing, as is the foreign corn trade.
- The custom of sending Christmas cards in open envelopes is increasing.
- The National Debt is increasing by about a milliard lire per month.
How To Use Is Increasing In A Sentence?
- While this young stock is supplying manure for the soil it is increasing in value.
- The run-off is increasing every year as we cut our forests and cultivate our land.
- The number who have been convinced of the brighter outlook, however, is increasing.
- It is true the population, relieved from the dreadful waste of slavery, is increasing.
- In the allied knitting industry the production of the South is increasing in importance.
- But notwithstanding this, the truth leaks out to indicate that trade in Persia is increasing.
- Return quickly to the farm with Marie, for it is almost night, and the cold is increasing.
- One Louisiana mill, for example, is increasing its output from 150 to 1,200 barrels a day.
- If this apparent prosperity be closely examined, it will be found that expenditure is increasing in all directions.
- The adorning of front yards and porches with vines and flowers is increasing enormously every year.
- Our exchange department is increasing so rapidly that we find it necessary to offer a few suggestions to our young correspondents.
- But it is generally true that village warfare is decreasing, and that travel between villages is increasing.
- The manufacturing output is increasing with marvelous rapidity, but it is increasing in other sections of the country as well.
- The question for brave men is not whether a certain thing is increasing; the question is whether we are increasing it.
- Good meat, too, is then only to be had with difficulty, and this difficulty is increasing every year.
- It will be the means of diminishing the number of dead letters and newspapers, which is increasing every day to an incredible amount.
- We often hear it said that the rush and hurry of our modern strenuous life is increasing the number of mental diseases and nervous breakdowns.
- War is passing, disease is being conquered, and man's food-getting efficiency is increasing.
- After my debt to you for whatever I am myself, it is increasing it too much to interest yourself for his future fortune.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Is Increasing in a sentence
Is Increasing sentence
sentence with Is Increasing
Is Increasing used in a sentence
Is Increasing make sentence
make sentence with Is Increasing
make sentence of Is Increasing
Is Increasing sentence in english