Short & Simple Example Sentence For Is Unable | Is Unable Sentence
- He is unable to attend office.
- Certainly he is unable successfully to resist his foes.
- What if a bank is unable to redeem its bills?
- Whoever refuses is unable to buy or sell.
- But, once started, he is unable to resist the craving.
- I am sorry that Anne is unable to see you to-day.
- In either case Czecho-Slovakia is unable to pay.
- That craft of yours is unable to tow my ship against this wind.
- He is unable to know everything about the origin of this activity.
- When a convict is unable to work he is sent to the hospital.
- The unfortunate lady is unable to give her own name or that of her friends.
- He is unable to injure them, but their weapons kill him and his neighbors.
- The average mother of sixty is unable to keep pace with her young daughter.
- She is unable to awaken her husband, who has been drugged by the second wife.
- The latter two you must possess, as these the teacher is unable to give you.
- But, saying that he is willing, shall we concede that he is unable?
- He sits up on his mattress, looks around, but is unable to understand anything.
- Husband must furnish support; but wife must contribute, if he is unable.
- When the Osmia is unable to enter the tube, obviously she will not colonize it.
How To Use Is Unable In A Sentence?
- The fragment is unable to assimilate its food sufficiently to build up more material.
- And the soldier who is unable to pass these final tests does not go to the front until he can.
- Reaches cliff on which the town of the giant is placed, but is unable to scale it.
- One suspects a special prerequisite for this comparison, but is unable to say what it is.
- Deep down she longs for love and companionship, but she is unable to express her feelings.
- And such is the 'habitual' with whom the costly machinery of the law is unable to cope!
- If a student is unable to distinguish a correct intonation, his voice will not intone correctly.
- If husband is unable to support family, wife must maintain him and the children.
- It has reached its limit of inquiry, and is unable to cross the chasm that lies beyond.
- If her heart is unable to speak and unable to hear, the reason often is that it is dead.
- The former is unable, the latter unwilling, to master the absolute pre-requisites.
- Mozart is incomparable, and I am annoyed that he is unable to obtain any court appointment.
- Husband is legal guardian of children, and must provide; but if he is unable, wife must assist.
- Wherever Plato is unable to explain anything, he covers up the gap in his system with a myth.
- This gentleman is an excellent English scholar, can speak Gaelic but is unable to read it.
- He is unable to do any kind of manual labor and has not done any kind of work for about five years.
- The most difficult ones to help are those for whom the visitor sees a danger which the girl is unable to anticipate.
- Often it is impossible, as the girl is unable to care for the child and at the same time support it and herself.
- Suppose a person having made a bet and lost is unable to pay the money and gives his note for the amount.
- A nation that is worn out and bled white is unable to bind up its wounds or relieve its bed of suffering.
- Any one who is unable to explain why the thought resembles the object he mentioned must pay a forfeit.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Is Unable in a sentence
Is Unable sentence
sentence with Is Unable
Is Unable used in a sentence
Is Unable make sentence
make sentence with Is Unable
make sentence of Is Unable
Is Unable sentence in english