Short & Simple Example Sentence For Jabbing | Jabbing Sentence
- It was always jabbing him with white-hot barbs, waking or sleeping.
- He turned, grabbed up the poker, and began jabbing viciously at the fire.
How To Use Jabbing In A Sentence?
- He went on with brutal tenseness, jabbing the points at her with his raised finger.
- Probably the small bills and throats were so delicate the mother was afraid they would not bear the usual jabbing and pumping.
- He awoke, aware of stinging pain in his eyelids and the jabbing of a thousand needles below the surface of his skin.
- Reporters pounced on us when we left the class, jabbing at us with mics and peppering us with questions.
- Both door and window flew open and the expected men rushed into the room and dove onto the beds jabbing into them with knives.
- Already they were losing their tempers, slapping their customers with wet towels and jabbing great brushfuls of soap into their mouths.
- It pierced through her foolish little play of pride like a stab, jabbing down to her secret, sentient core.
- He was jabbing Jumbo's head and trying to shove it down within reach of his right hand.
- The Bishop paused, and the racing, jabbing pencils of the reporters could be plainly heard in the hush of the room.
- The bonnet she "laid aside" on a table with a certain absent care, as ladies were accustomed to treat bonnets before they got into the way of jabbing them with pins.
Definition of Jabbing
present participle of jab | A motion or gesture that jabs; a jab.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Jabbing in a sentence
sentence with Jabbing
Jabbing used in a sentence
Jabbing make sentence
make sentence with Jabbing
make sentence of Jabbing
Jabbing sentence in english