Short & Simple Example Sentence For Jabs | Jabs Sentence
- You should make two jabs in the air with your forefinger when you quote.
- The swift cruel jabs here and there upon his body began to tell.
- He jabs at it once or twice to make it move, but not unkindly.
How To Use Jabs In A Sentence?
- My friend made one or two final and ineffectual jabs at him, and then gave it up.
- There were flashes of blue, and long smearing lines of saffron, and quick jabs of green.
- As you may 'a' noticed, I sometimes poke jabs of fun at women, but I never do at her.
- At twelve she put on her hat with two jabs of the hat-pins, and hastened to the elevator, exulting in freedom.
- Mr. Smith, left alone at his table, wrote again furiously, and with vicious little jabs of his pencil. .
- It was no place now for long swings; McGuire twisted his body and threw his weight into quick short jabs at the faces before him.
- He jabs at the gravel before him with a cheap cane, and glances sideways at Flo Bates, the young lady from the cash desk.
- With lightning movements he jabs his great paddle deep into the water and close under the left side of the bow; then with a mighty heave he lifts her head around.
Definition of Jabs
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of jab | plural of jab
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Jabs in a sentence
sentence with Jabs
Jabs used in a sentence
Jabs make sentence
make sentence with Jabs
make sentence of Jabs
Jabs sentence in english