Short & Simple Example Sentence For Jack | Jack Sentence
- Mitchell put in the jack of diamonds.
- Give jack and plug symbols.
- The action of the jack is the same in all types.
- The jack fishing is very good all the way.
- A jack was make with equal skill and speed.
- A jack was made with equal skill and speed.
- Daddy shook his head as he jumped out to jack up the car.
- Anyhow, there were coyotes and jack rabbits.
- The jack plane is the proper tool for this work.
- We used him to catch jack rabbits with between meals.
- I had one more jack in my cuff, however.
- And where is Jack now?
- But Jack was not there.
- Molly and Jack were not there.
- But you know how Jack is.
- But Jack did not answer.
- Suddenly Jack started.
- Presently Jack again halted.
- Captain Jack shrugged.
- This convinced him that Jack had been there.
- Before Jack came here!
- Meanwhile Jack had come up.
- Then Jack turns once more.
- So is Jack in some ways.
- But Jack was not through yet.
- Abdallah Jack sprang out.
- At this Jack was silent.
- Would Jack be a comfort to you?
- It was the Jack of clubs.
- The Jack of diamonds.
- Even then Jack did not forget me.
- But Jack was not noticing.
- Tom and Jack knew that.
- Howard sent for Jack at once.
- Captain Jack smiled again.
How To Use Jack In A Sentence?
- Captain Jack turned on him.
- Captain Jack grinned at him.
- Captain Jack considered.
- Captain Jack hesitated.
- So now Jack was to try.
Definition of Jack
(Australia) Tired, disillusioned; fed up (with). [from 19th c.] | (transitive, slang, baseball) To hit (the ball) hard; especially, to hit (the ball) out of the field, producing a home run. | A jackfruit tree.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Jack in a sentence
sentence with Jack
Jack used in a sentence
Jack make sentence
make sentence with Jack
make sentence of Jack
Jack sentence in english