Short & Simple Example Sentence For Jammed | Jammed Sentence
- It had been jammed in an accident against the piano.
- The hall was jammed to the doors.
- Papers were jammed in these without regard for order.
- The receiver was jammed closer to her ear.
- And he jammed a wad of flimsy down into his pocket.
- Graham jammed the torpedo lever back.
- The doors were jammed open by the warping of the deck.
- McKeogh jammed on the brakes.
- Drew jammed the Colt under his belt and ran.
- Snatching up a stake close by he jammed it in between floor and crosspiece.
- The hill people were jammed about the door and in the street as he came out.
- The hall was jammed to the doors by a curiosity-moved crowd.
- Boyd jammed on the brakes and the Lincoln came to a screaming halt.
- They saw it coming, jammed on full speed, and nearly cleared it.
- In silence the girl put on her trench coat, jammed on her hat, and was gone.
- I once jammed my nail at the bottom, and I expected to lose it.
- This he jammed against the lady's face, even cramming it between her lips.
- The cave's entrance became jammed with them, and no riot ever made more noise.
- I wouldn't trade a roomy planet like this for the jammed cubicles of Earth.
How To Use Jammed In A Sentence?
- He tried to remove it, but the turning of the switch had jammed it against the rail.
- Keith flung himself against the crack, jammed his arm into the broadest part of the leak.
- Well might the ferrets rush wildly for the fireplace and get hopelessly jammed in the chimney!
- This jammed it diagonally across the river, and it was half an hour before it could be moved.
- He jammed the accelerator down, dove headlong, flattened out and streaked for home.
- Then, with its base jammed into a crevice, it was lowered by the rope across the chasm.
- He jammed his hat on his head, and picking up his rifle, hurried from the room.
- What the killer said was muffled as Tonto jammed a knotted cloth into his mouth.
- The Embassy was literally jammed with fretting men, and weepy women and children.
- A group of women have jammed themselves into a corner between the cathedral and the hospital adjoining it on that side.
- He thanked heaven for that as he tore away a boardlike piece of apparatus and jammed it over the leak in the jar.
- The falls of the first boat jammed when she was four feet from the water, and she had to be dropped into it with a splash.
- Some of them had their hats on the backs of their heads, and some wore them aslant, and some jammed over their brows.
- At other parts the path was jammed out to the wall-edge, to be stepped round with a gulp in the throat.
- Bert brought his machine to a standstill with a jerk, the back tire skidding as he jammed on his brake.
- Sometimes, the strangers who jammed in gave me new and interesting lines of inquiry, and that was good.
- Its stern, being still afloat, was swung round by the force of the wind and jammed against the opposite bank.
- The crowd poured into the hall to its full capacity, jammed the entrance ways, and gathered for blocks in the street.
- A carriage passing by jammed against the nag, which caused him to break from the man who was leading him, and in his fright throw me off backwards.
- The platform was jammed with happy guests, bright and cheerful and ready for a day of steady, hypermediated fun.
- The next moment he had leaped half across the room, jammed back the lock, and ripped the door wide.
Definition of Jammed
Stuck. | Overcrowded; congested | simple past tense and past participle of jam
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Jammed in a sentence
sentence with Jammed
Jammed used in a sentence
Jammed make sentence
make sentence with Jammed
make sentence of Jammed
Jammed sentence in english