Short & Simple Example Sentence For Jauntily | Jauntily Sentence
- He stepped forward jauntily to help her down.
- His hat was rather jauntily placed on his curly red hair.
- And to prove this, he began jauntily descending the steps.
- With a wave of her hand Penny walked jauntily off.
- Sophy lit another cigarette and strolled jauntily through his suite of rooms.
- Instead she jauntily waved a whole arm backward and upward to the pilot-house.
- The barber walked jauntily away, leaving me standing sullenly alone.
- Presently Peter came jauntily stepping along the field path up the hill.