Short & Simple Example Sentence For Jaunty | Jaunty Sentence
- Jingle was no longer jaunty and impudent.
- His jaunty air was gone.
- I waved a jaunty hand.
- And yet the face had lost the old jaunty hardihood.
- He rose awkwardly, all his jaunty self-confidence gone.
- Our jaunty Jack enjoyed the worship that came to him.
- His voice was jaunty and he feigned not to see her distress.
- Jingle's jaunty air gained him a number of introductions.
- There was nothing left of the sailor's jaunty swagger.
- These elements were jaunty and prosperous, they were accustomed to triumph.
- He turned in the saddle, smiling at her with jaunty insouciance.
- The band on the pier was playing a jaunty selection from a comic opera.
- It was a jaunty party, evidently under the influence of many libations.
- But you will not fail to notice that Walter is not his ordinary jaunty self.
- But the ice-boat was as fearless and as gaily jaunty as Siegfried.
- The pimp entered the presence of Toemon with confident and jaunty air.
- Luckily, I was not tempted to make the jaunty entrance my mood prompted.
- His jaunty air amused me, and I moreover fancied I recognized his features.
- Evelin made a dignified Antonio, and Dot Mead a jaunty Gratiano.
- Fay's expression was jaunty on the surface, agonized underneath.
How To Use Jaunty In A Sentence?
- Greg was as jaunty as though he had not an unkind thought toward anyone in the world.
- We have striven to make our head-gear look as jaunty and fresh as was possible.
- His jaunty fighting bearing and unfailing good humor are a constant inspiration.
- Go downstairs with a gay and jaunty air, as if you had no connection with the old firm at all.
- The flowering spray in his buttonhole seemed part of the jaunty new suit which so became him.
- Snipe and curlews were wading with jaunty step and absorbed inquiring gaze in the shallow pools.
- He donned a jaunty space cap he had often worn on pleasure flights to his outlying holdings.
- He raised his hat with quite a jaunty air and strolled off forward, puffing his cigarette.
- Then, with a resumption of his jaunty cheerfulness, he smiled straight into the unfriendly eyes.
- There was a cavernous wardrobe, a great fireplace invaded by a new and jaunty iron stove.
- She turned, tossed away the flower with a jaunty gesture, and continued, her shoulders swinging.
- A jaunty dash of brilliant red upcrests itself upon his head, lighting up his quiet dress....
- Lanstron saw there a florid, jaunty gentleman in riding-habit, gloves on knee, crop in hand.
- Colby entered the hotel, jaunty as ever, and Arthur met him and introduced him to the girls.
- This was the sort of consolation that used to be offered in the jaunty days of Lord Palmerston.
- It was interesting to see how the jaunty indifferent gnats would act when settling down to plain matters of business.
- My friend raised his hat and gave it a jaunty and cheery swing in the air as if to wave goodwill and happiness.
- We must glance for one instant at the capstan, which was just behind where the jaunty young cadet was standing.
- The men took up the trail with as jaunty a step as when they first marched to the northward, long years before.
- Nellie was clad in a light summer dress, with a pale blue sash which matched the trimming of her jaunty hat.
Definition of Jaunty
Airy; showy; finical. | (by extension) Characterized by an affected or fantastical manner. | Dapper or stylish.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Jaunty in a sentence
sentence with Jaunty
Jaunty used in a sentence
Jaunty make sentence
make sentence with Jaunty
make sentence of Jaunty
Jaunty sentence in english