Short & Simple Example Sentence For Jealous | Jealous Sentence
- Was she jealous of him?
- Not that he was jealous in any way.
- I would never have been jealous of him.
- It conveyed the suspicion of the jealous old male.
- You are a dangerous man for a jealous woman to love.
- Are you, then, jealous of me?
- Hera was a jealous wife, and with good cause.
- Dear spouse, control your jealous transports.
- But Renouard was no longer jealous of her very existence.
- Jealous fool, mean and petty, jealous fool!...
- From that time on Tom became insanely jealous of Mark.
- I am not like a jealous woman who goes and fights her rival in the darkness.
- They were jealous of his enormous hit, of our dazzling success.
- I remember that vision of endless, narrow, jealous individuality very vividly.
- The fact is, he felt exceedingly jealous of Mole for what he had just done.
- Could the girl be jealous of his attentions to Mrs. Wentworth?
- In the heart of Constance Ellsworth there went on jealous questionings.
How To Use Jealous In A Sentence?
- I believe you have an unfortunate love for me, and are jealous of our young friend.
- He had always been jealous and envious of his sister, and was besides in immediate need of money.
- I perceive, to my consternation, that he has begun to grow jealous of his authority.
- If we love glory, we are jealous of partners, and afraid even of our own instruments.
- She would spread a report that I was jealous of her, and had asked you to send her away.
- All this added a secret pleasure to the other motives he had for worrying her with jealous suspicions.
- His hair was long and smooth and fair, so fair that he had been spoken of by jealous singers as a peroxide blond.
- Now these eight emirs are so jealous of each other that fierce battles occur whenever two of them chance to meet upon the road.
- On the basis of the accepted codes the jealous people are right, and the liberal-minded ones are playing with fire.
- Only we were both very easily jealous of each other's attention, and tremendously insistent upon each other's preference.
- But she had kept it all together, had really helped him, and was touched when she remembered that jealous scene he made about the letter.
- She was truly good-natured and kind, except to rivals in her own sphere, but when jealous she was rather redoubtable.
- The ordinary logic is also jealous of the explanation of negation as relation, because seeming to take away the principle of contradiction.
- She only thought Westenra jealous with the natural jealousy of a man for the life he has not shared with the beloved.
- And I thought then she was jealous of him in a way; though there were no women that she could be jealous about.
- Pennsylvania was jealous of the westward advance of Virginia, and desired to thwart rather than to assist her.
- She was growing jealous of his love for Alured and of us, and had a fierce glad hope of getting him more to herself.
- It must mean that Mark had proposed and been refused, and being jealous of him had taken this way to scare him away.
- So, as the minute of foolish, jealous terror passed away, he began to enjoy the mellow peace of the old house.
- But though unwilling to unite, it was with jealous and angry eyes that they watched the white men cross the Ohio.
- He is not jealous of my past or of the future; but he is jealously mistrustful of me, of what I am, of my very soul.
- Just now Hoche was warm upon the subject because he was jealous of Buonaparte and eager for rival laurels.
- He was jealous of the numerous children of Catherine Brant and took occasion to offer her various insults.
Definition of Jealous
Suspecting rivalry in love; troubled by worries that one might have been replaced in someone's affections; suspicious of a lover or spouse's fidelity. [from 13th c.] | Protective, zealously guarding, careful in the protection of something one has or appreciates. [from 14th c.] | Envious; feeling resentful or angered toward someone for a perceived advantage or success, material or otherwise. [from 14th c.]
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Jealous in a sentence
sentence with Jealous
Jealous used in a sentence
Jealous make sentence
make sentence with Jealous
make sentence of Jealous
Jealous sentence in english