Short & Simple Example Sentence For Jerry | Jerry Sentence
- Dave watched Jerry at the lever.
- Red Jerry still lived.
- But your old Jerry you never forsook.
- It was Jerry Dawson who had spoken.
- One he knew to be Jerry Smith.
- And Jerry Gullen thought so too.
- I met Jerry Dawson and his father.
- And of all men to let Jerry Alcorn escape.
- The case of Jerry Smith was exactly what he had surmised.
- But Jerry Smith maintained a bland interest in the game.
- He had but one thought, to find Jerry Alcorn.
- Another bad boy Dave had run across was named Jerry Dawson.
- As he looked, Jerry Gullen and Bill Rann passed.
- With a mocking laugh Jerry sprang into the bushes along the road.
- Brooks was there, and Jerry and his father, and three more of the crowd.
- In this way he anchored Jerry as a safeguard to windward, in case of trouble.
- When Jerry finds he cannot surprise us, he will attack us openly.
- The horse dropped like a stone, pinning Jerry for a moment to the ground.
- In vain did Jerry and Billy try to stem the tide and rally the men.
- Tom should be sent for, I told Jerry where he could probably be found.
- I heard him call Jerry, and then Jerry groaned like he was half dead.
- Therefore he was christened 'Red Precipitate' by Jerry Kellegher.
- My uncle and old Jerry had gone in the buggy after Tom's horse and chaise.
- In a running fight that took place, Jerry captured two of Jennison's men.
How To Use Jerry In A Sentence?
- The expedition against Jerry was well planned, but he got wind of it, and scattered his force.
- Dave and Hiram were left in the chassis, while Jerry and his father left the machine.
- Thus speaking, Jerry and Billy rode back and in a few moments were followed by the other four.
- Hours afterward, Red Jerry came creeping up from his hiding place, and found her.
- Whoever was at the levers, Jerry or his father, thoroughly understood his business, Dave saw that.
- Dave had succeeded him in the employ of Mr. King, Jerry having been discharged in disgrace.
- If Jerry Smith was the soul of recklessness, he was the soul of honor, also, in many ways.
- Now, Jerry was a Roman Catholic, none the less earnest because he had a merry way with him.
- The winnings of Jerry Smith were carefully balanced against the losses of Ronicky Doone.
- At the right moment McKeever approached Jerry and Ronicky, dark, handsome, smoothly amiable.
- They conversed for some time, then it was arranged that Jerry should proceed to the settlement and purchase some provisions.
- Then at a word from Jerry two of his men hastened them across the threshold, seizing them by the arms.
- At one time there were grave complaints made about the light-hearted way in which Jerry handled his cases, and his practice fell off.
- As he was speaking horsemen were heard approaching from the other direction, and in a moment Jerry and Billy rode up.
- But he put by the temptation manfully, and came out by Jerry Gullen's front door.
- As for the guerrillas, they felt when night came that they were safe; but Red Jerry was wild with rage.
Definition of Jerry
(dated) Jerry-built. | (ethnic slur) Alternative letter-case form of Jerry: a German.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Jerry in a sentence
sentence with Jerry
Jerry used in a sentence
Jerry make sentence
make sentence with Jerry
make sentence of Jerry
Jerry sentence in english