Short & Simple Example Sentence For Jim | Jim Sentence
- Dicksie lowered her head and gave Jim the rein.
- Uncle Jim never asked cash or security of any man.
- Paul took Jim off and put him back in his pocket ...
- The nearest 'phone is at Jim Morton's.
- But I was not done with Jim and the Cats yet.
- It may be that Jim Wolf was as bashful as Harris.
- But Jim Mason was getting ready to save Trouble.
- I was too young to be of the company, and Jim was too diffident.
- He glanced sidelong at Jim and quietly slackened his pace a little.
- If Jim could see it now he wouldn't know it!
- I was sent up to bed early, and Jim followed of his own motion.
- This was part of the long, full-detailed story Jim had been telling.
- Gingerbread figures, in the shape of Jim Crow and other popularities.
- Howsever, her Jim took a fancy to our Rachel, and she to him.
- And Jim and Joe both agreed that they didn't, either.
- O' course thee'll git along," answered Jim patronizingly.
- It was still raining, a fact which Big Jim seemed suddenly to discover.
- Just outside of the door he met Jim Brown, man-of-all-work at the station.
- Uncle Jim set a Big Ben alarm clock down on one of the spool tables for me.
- I spun many yarns; among others the tale of Jim Wolf and the Cats.
- There had gathered behind him Jim Humphreys, Harry Joslyn, and Gid Mackall.
- And Jim couldn't bear to tarry in the neighbourhood; nor I neither.
How To Use Jim In A Sentence?
- When she checked Jim she had ridden miles, but not without a course nor without a purpose.
- She held her breath to listen, but before she could apprehend Jim leaped violently ahead.
- People said that Big Jim never forgave any one who came between him and his whiskey bottle.
- Every time Jim slipped I had a hope; but always on he crept and disappointed it.
- As they reached the switch and passed a box car, Jim shied, and Dicksie spoke sharply to him.
- And if he could not pay, none the less he needed to eat, as Uncle Jim also knew very well.
- For answer she touched Jim lightly with her lines and his spring released her hand very effectively.
- Allison looked at Jim as he passed with such a cold, unswerving gaze that in spite of himself the other dropped his eyes.
- She could almost have touched him as he flew by, and a horse less steady than Jim would have shied under her.
- Big Jim was a cowboy with a more than local fame for reckless daring, as well as for his unfortunate appetite for strong drink.
- Harry had a pair of sculls, and Jim had a long oar, and between them they made the boat fly through the water.
- When they were close to the edge of the breaking waves, Jim held up his hand, and the strain stopped.
- Uncle Jim shifted from one large foot to the other, and thrust a great hand into the pocket of one trouser leg.
- The postmaster and Jim watched the young man from the post-office door as he made his way up the one hilly street of the little town.
- There was a wild scramble and a storm of shrieks, and Jim fled up the stairs, dripping broken crockery all the way.
- There's a tremendous lot of work that Jim and I had mapped out for the spring and summer.
- As he shuffled along he thought of how he had walked this way last year, with Jim at his side, on one of their rare outings.
- There's Jim Monaghan handlin' that pick as if he was in the last stages o' consumption.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Jim in a sentence
sentence with Jim
Jim used in a sentence
Jim make sentence
make sentence with Jim
make sentence of Jim
Jim sentence in english