Short & Simple Example Sentence For Jolly | Jolly Sentence
- It was a bright and jolly company.
- All very jolly at first. .
- It is a merry sight to see the jolly coasters and skaters.
- Mr. Jolly is just as wild over it.
- Ben Jolly picked them up and looked them over.
- Mr. Jolly knows so much about the business.
- Turn your neat jolly face over the Heath, yonder.
- Pep, however, eyed Jolly keenly.
- He found his chums and Ben Jolly anxiously awaiting him.
- At Day light the jolly Carousers retire home.
- Meantime, however, Jolly and Vincent were not idle.
- Starts chaffing his brother in his jolly way about rolling in money.
- They emerged upon the boardwalk as Jolly concluded his remarks.
- You're a jolly good fellow, but you don't understand things.
- Nearly every seat in the house was taken as Jolly began the overture.
- Ben Jolly held a certified check before the dazzled eyes of his friends.
- Ben Jolly moved to the window and uttered a sharp whistle of surprise.
- Frank and Jolly spent several hours deciding on the matinee feature.
- They all went out in front, Jolly turning the switches from inside.
- Randy had got Jolly to help him tear loose a scantling from a step protection.
- Ben Jolly sat chewing a toothpick vigorously, his thinking cap on.
- Back soon," and Jolly chuckled and waved his hand gaily.
- Furthermore, they placed great reliance in the judgment of Jolly and Vincent.
- The supervising staff of Ghurkhas, too, all had the jolly Ghurkha face.
- It was a jolly quartette that sat down at the table about five o'clock.
- Oh, isn't it too jolly for words to be really going to get my room and all!
How To Use Jolly In A Sentence?
- Here is where they propose to ambush us, and a jolly good place it is for the job.
- The chums were down at the hotel that afternoon and Jolly planned a grand surprise for them.
- In the morning, he stood up boldly, lifting his jolly little face to catch the dewdrops.
- Ben Jolly spoke the words with a grim conviction that had its effect upon his friends.
- Some of them made very queer noises, and on some the Brownie played jolly little tunes.
- And then followed the hearty sanction of Jolly and the boys to all Frank had done.
- The appearance of Ben Jolly somehow infused all hands with renewed vim and cheerfulness.
- They and Jolly went to the train to see Frank and Vincent off the next morning.
- Ben Jolly arched his eyebrows in an inquiring way and Randy looked Pep over sharply.
- Dream and wake and play, Laugh and crow, Shout and grow, Jolly times have they.
- Breakfast had just been announced by Jolly and as usual all were hustling about to put in an appearance for the famous home-cooked meal.
- But between myself and Isabel things were incurably complicated by the intellectual sympathy we had, the jolly march of our minds together.
- At length the pleasant sound of oars, and voices in jolly converse, fell upon his ear, and he shouted.
- Pep Smith gasped as Jolly recounted all this over again to him in the living room back of the photo playhouse.
Definition of Jolly
Full of merriment and high spirits; jovial. | (transitive) To amuse or divert. | (Britain, dated) A pleasure trip or excursion.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Jolly in a sentence
sentence with Jolly
Jolly used in a sentence
Jolly make sentence
make sentence with Jolly
make sentence of Jolly
Jolly sentence in english