Short & Simple Example Sentence For Karma | Karma Sentence
- A belief in karma not only consoles, it explains.
- That man's karma to starve?
- Margaret Austen believed in karma and in many related and wonderful things.
How To Use Karma In A Sentence?
- Individual human Karma makes its first appearance simultaneously with reincarnation.
- The throwing of the Karma tree into the water is to be interpreted as a rain-charm.
- To interfere with the evolvement of another only brings Karma upon the one who is interfering.
- De macht van het Karma en de leerstelling van Buddha streden met elkander in zijn borst.
- The meaning of planting these barley blades and then presenting them to the Karma tree is hardly open to question.
- Such was the karma made by Spain in the days of her glory, and the horror of her conquests sank into the oblivion of the past.
- Another great function of the Gods is the dealing with the karma of nations, "collective karma," as it is sometimes called.
- Partly they do it by bringing to birth, at a particular time, men whose individual karma fits them to be the agents of the collective karma of the nation.
Definition of Karma
(Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism) The sum total of a person's actions, which determine the person's next incarnation in samsara, the cycle of death and rebirth. | A force or law of nature which causes one to reap what one sows; destiny; fate. | (uncommon) A distinctive feeling, aura, or atmosphere.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Karma in a sentence
sentence with Karma
Karma used in a sentence
Karma make sentence
make sentence with Karma
make sentence of Karma
Karma sentence in english