Short & Simple Example Sentence For Kathleen | Kathleen Sentence
- He left with Kathleen when the funeral was over.
- In a few minutes Kathleen returned.
- When he was near them Kathleen hurried to him.
- They were still talking when Kathleen returned.
- Of them Kathleen took little notice.
- Room was made for Kathleen in the center of the group.
- But Kathleen and Phaudhrig they never saw more.
- Edited with an Introduction by Kathleen Lyttelton.
- SEE Eldridge, Kathleen Tamagawa.
- To Kathleen O'Connor Molly confided Cairns' proposal.
- When Kathleen entered the nurse stole over and looked at him.
- She put her arm around Kathleen and drew her down on the couch beside her.
- Denis laughed at the reply, and Kathleen could not forbear from a smile.
- It is Kathleen O'Connor.
- Mrs. Quirk fancied it was a bird, but Kathleen rose and slipped out.
- Holy prayers in a horse's ear, by Kathleen Tamagawa.
- Mr. Quirk, too, had made Kathleen his secretary and accountant.
- This was the first male friendship of Kathleen O'Connor.
- After an hour of waiting Kathleen O'Donnell took the lead.
- As Kathleen Bell sat down, Malcolm sprang up and held out his hands.
- One morning Kathleen O'Connor attempted to thank him for his kindness.
- A hammering at the door prevented Kathleen O'Connor from replying.
How To Use Kathleen In A Sentence?
- He turned away, leaving Kathleen scarcely able to control her mortification and annoyance.
- In it he urged Kathleen to join him in Melbourne, but all the desire to do this had now left her.
- Mrs. Quirk was now so dependent upon her that she must have Kathleen always by her side.
- On the morning after the dance, Kathleen met Sylvia in a somewhat hostile spirit.
- As Kathleen stepped from the boat, Tomkins greeted her with applause, seasoned with advice.
- As they walked side by side Kathleen had the feeling that Mrs. Quirk was close to them.
- Grumbling and growling, Samuel Quirk followed his wife and Kathleen into the tonneau.
- After the funeral the question of Kathleen O'Connor's future came up for discussion.
- Father Healy, with Kathleen and Desmond, knelt on the floor reciting the prayers for the dying.
- Now, if there was one subject upon which Kathleen felt keenly, it was the virtues of Mrs. Quirk.
- Mrs. Quirk and Kathleen were easily duped, but she feared the penetration of Denis Quirk.
- The story came to Kathleen O'Connor's ears, and, curiously enough, she strongly discredited it.
- When she joined them at lunch Kathleen found the two as full of spirits as if they had been children.
- With these words he went down the avenue whistling the air of a melody that Kathleen had sung the night before.
- Never before had he or any man spoken to Kathleen as he did on this night; never had she felt the same strange thrill as now.
- For her part, Kathleen was beginning to realise that the rough exterior concealed a character truthful, and not ungentle.
- She shot a quick glance at Kathleen to note the effect of this remark, but Kathleen showed no sign of concern.
- But, ever since his return from Goldenvale, Kathleen had recognised that the old feeling for him had died out of her heart.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Kathleen in a sentence
sentence with Kathleen
Kathleen used in a sentence
Kathleen make sentence
make sentence with Kathleen
make sentence of Kathleen
Kathleen sentence in english