Short & Simple Example Sentence For Keenest | Keenest Sentence
- She had the keenest sympathy with girls.
- Terry listened with the keenest disappointment.
- She has expressed for it the keenest admiration.
- He watched it with the keenest attention.
- He had far the keenest eyes of all of us.
- Her independence gave her the keenest pleasure.
- For keenest sight but multiplies the shows.
- The forester looked on with keenest interest.
- This thought gave her the keenest pain.
- The keenest wits by her confounding riddles.
- It was the keenest pleasure he had ever tasted.
- The keenest delight was depicted on every face.
- Worse still it gives me keenest pleasure to employ it.
- The keenest jealousies on earth are church jealousies.
- The keenest of us see only a mere fraction of it.
- Yet children and dogs, they say, have keenest instincts!
- The person who suffered keenest was Celeste.
- With the keenest anticipation he awaited the time when Mme.
- Both gentlemen felt the keenest interest in the Far East.
- Bipin's displeasure was keenest against this man.
- It cannot be wondered at that his success filled him with the keenest delight.
- And do not shrink from sorrow's keenest wind.
- What those moments of keenest fear might signify she had no idea.
- I felt the keenest regret at my own precipitation in claiming the picture.
- But our sense of order is keenest where we discern it in apparent confusion.
- Parting from the thing loved shall be the keenest pang of human pain.
- He believed her, and this belief gave him the keenest satisfaction.
- The soul feels sorrow keenest at the first moments of consciousness.
- Great art is a speculum reflecting life as the keenest eyes have seen it.
- Love brings the most intense sorrows, the keenest joys of life.
- Hilda, when she had time, had the keenest satisfaction in contemplating them.
How To Use Keenest In A Sentence?
- He who had himself deceived all was now deceived by all, and suffered the keenest pangs.
- It was the keenest disappointment of the nesting season, and there had been many.
- Violet looked at it with a curious half-reluctant glance that expressed the keenest pain.
- If he wanted to be offensive, that was the keenest cut he could have delivered.
- Watching him, the keenest eyes could not have detected that he was moved in any way.
- He could never hear again that name without experiencing the keenest pain and chagrin.
- He was watching his own child, who was staring at the intruder with looks of keenest interest.
- It demands the keenest mental activity, the most profound mental concentration.
- At sunrise every telescope was pointed with keenest interest towards the center of attraction.
Definition of Keenest
superlative form of keen: most keen
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Keenest in a sentence
sentence with Keenest
Keenest used in a sentence
Keenest make sentence
make sentence with Keenest
make sentence of Keenest
Keenest sentence in english