Short & Simple Example Sentence For Keepsake | Keepsake Sentence
- He wants a keepsake from you and me.
- Was the vase a keepsake or anything?
- Nature had stored my keepsake tenderly in her bosom.
- This is another little story from The Keepsake of 1828.
- When she returned she brought the ancient keepsake with her.
- So the enemy had destroyed the fond keepsake of a happy day!
How To Use Keepsake In A Sentence?
- The knight marvelled at the request, and asked her playfully for what reason she desired such a keepsake as a linen shift.
- Then she gave him the rest of the jasmine, with a kiss for each star, and he gave her a little keepsake in return, and they parted.
Definition of Keepsake
Some object given by a person and retained in memory of something or someone; something kept for sentimental or nostalgic reasons. | (historical) Specifically, a type of literary album popular in the nineteenth-century, containing scraps of poetry and prose, and engravings.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Keepsake in a sentence
sentence with Keepsake
Keepsake used in a sentence
Keepsake make sentence
make sentence with Keepsake
make sentence of Keepsake
Keepsake sentence in english