Short & Simple Example Sentence For Kelly | Kelly Sentence
- Kelly straightened up.
- Kelly had sprung to his feet.
- Kelly fell to his knees.
- Kelly cried out as he stood up.
- Kelly gezegd moest hebben.
- Kelly looked at me out of the corner of his eyes.
- Kelly himself was a settled married man.
- Kelly raised himself painfully to an elbow.
- Kelly knew one thing then.
- Kelly caught the remnants of it as she swung by him.
- Kelly had done himself proud this time.
- Kelly, the unpernickety steward.
- Kelly leaned his shaggy mop of hair my way.
- Kelly ne recevait aucun journal...
- Kelly at her lips, a natural bubble of the notes.
- That was an obsession with Kelly.
- Kelly saw the red dwarf a few hundred million kilos away.
- Kelly knew of a suitable craft, the s.s.
- Kelly, from his Daughter.
- I indignantly asked Kelly.
- Kelly was one of the staunchest souls in the Army.
- Kelly, actrice anglaise (miss).
- Of course he knew it from Kelly and the others.
- He instantly recognised the voice of Kelly.
- Try to be fair to her, Kelly.
- Mr. Kelly had heard of such cases.
- Instantly Kelly dropped back into a placid tone.
- Nor did Kelly let his own squad lose any time.
- And Kelly was gruff as a bear next day.
- This year Kelly wanted a hay ride.
- But Kelly was dogged, and would not answer.
- The more Kelly thought about it, the better he felt.
- Mr. Kelly resolved upon a sentimental surprise.
- Kelly op hem af, in wilde woede door den ring stuivend.
- The Kelly critter had all sail sot and colors flying.
How To Use Kelly In A Sentence?
- But maybe they were too damn happy, Kelly thought.
- Miller, Kelly, 66-67.
- Illustrated by John Kelly.
- But Kelly knew how to arouse them....
- What will Kelly Walsh say?
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Kelly in a sentence
sentence with Kelly
Kelly used in a sentence
Kelly make sentence
make sentence with Kelly
make sentence of Kelly
Kelly sentence in english