Short & Simple Example Sentence For Kindness | Kindness Sentence
- This kindness began at once to manifest itself.
- The kindness shown the wicked is not blest.
- Besides, what was the kindness asked?
- A thrill of kindness is in every voice.
- After all, it would be true kindness to him to do so.
- Soft smiles, by human kindness bred!
- Alas! as woman always repays woman for kindness done.
- As if this information was a direct visitation of kindness from the gods.
- I'll go myself, and do that kindness to him.
- They rather tended to gain attention and win the kindness of strangers.
- The face was long, with a look of instinctive kindness upon it.
- With reckless ferocity, he often mingles traits of kindness and good humor.
- For I've a kindness for the girl.
How To Use Kindness In A Sentence?
- Everything was kindness and appreciation between them, but he felt that something was at fault.
- This would be a delicate way to discharge the obligation under which his kindness had placed her.
- He always spoke in the highest terms of the kindness he had received from the colonial officers.
- So shall you clear yourself of all this trouble, And do a kindness to our mistress too.
- Are we not bound to render the distress'd The gracious kindness from the gods receiv'd?
- Which was a final reluctant tribute to the force of kindness that had been Effie May.
- If Stoddard "in the kindness of his heart could only spare him another sovereign," etc., etc.
- Oh, may the gods To thee the merited reward impart Of all thy kindness and benignity!
- And since I have receiv'd much kindness from him, 'Tis fit I should endure this one affliction.
- And we might measure the extent of his kindness by the amount of the indebtedness which he had forgiven.
- Sometimes the women are enigmatical: one does not know if they are acting out of kindness or from duplicity.
- I believe she only pitied and loved me the more, and persevered in the dreadful kindness that has no tact.
- Probably it was only her usual kindness to others that prevented her getting out of the evening plans, he thought.
- One felt above all things that she was kind; and just then kindness meant a good deal to the lonely girl.
- Glad to show a kindness to one old and infirm, she held the pitcher while the woman slaked her thirst.
- We had each lost our best friend in the world; we were each, in some measure thrown upon the kindness of others.
- We always went to church in the morning, and people were very kind, but it was kindness with a question-mark.
- She believed in and accepted his kindness like a sort of after glow from Trevor's love.
- She had done a good deed in helping to console a little child, and no kindness ever goes without this reward.
- She wanted, she told me, to thank us for all our kindness to her sister, whom kindness had so little helped.
- Rest assured that you may at all times expect every possible kindness from me, but can I hope for the same from you?
- I recall all the kindness you have ever shown me; for example, your causing my room to be whitewashed, which was an agreeable surprise to me.
- Johnny, the youngest, was always looked upon as the simpleton of the family, and had very little consideration or kindness shown him.
- Her round face wore an expression of kindness and good humour, and was remarkable for a pair of fine large intelligent black eyes.
- Through the kindness of a Confederate officer or bribing the guards a log four or five feet in length is sometimes brought in.
- I declined his kindness for the present, as I told him casually of the dog whose midnight barking was killing me.
- An equal good-fortune attended many later accidents of my journey, until the sincerity of English kindness ceased to surprise.
Definition of Kindness
The state of being kind. | An instance of kind or charitable behaviour.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Kindness in a sentence
sentence with Kindness
Kindness used in a sentence
Kindness make sentence
make sentence with Kindness
make sentence of Kindness
Kindness sentence in english