Short & Simple Example Sentence For Kiss | Kiss Sentence
- I kiss the hem of your garment!
- He bent forward to kiss her.
- The recollection of that kiss came back to him.
- In itself, a kiss is a very harmless thing.
- It seems to kiss us with its warm breath.
- It was the kiss of Judas.
- He tried to kiss her, but his lips just touched her face.
- Oh, Archie, I feel that kiss beneath all yours.
- She returned his kiss coldly and he wondered if she loved him.
- Neither of us is worthy to kiss the ground on which she walks.
- How dared she even kiss him as she had done when she came in?
- As a reward, he only asked permission to kiss the shoulders of the king.
- And she stooped to kiss me, smiling, though the tears were in her eyes.
- I think she tried to fancy his kiss was Trevor's.
- So short a time away from me, and yet, To kiss thou couldst so soon forget!
- Those who sin and kiss the rod, Find favor in the sight of God.
- Don't thank me--don't kiss me.
How To Use Kiss In A Sentence?
- I thought of the past life of the sisters, and returned her kiss with tenderness.
- That kiss had meant a great deal to both of them, and they needed time to think.
- Now farewell! kiss your handsome wife for me until I can perform this solemn act in person.
- Bran found Val swiftly, and climbing upon her knees began to kiss her wet eyes.
- Do not the bright June roses blow, To meet thy kiss at morning hours?
- But I shall send all the bees up to kiss you, Little brown brother, good-by!
- I was compelled to go to her and kiss her, and she twined them softly about my neck and drew me to her and kissed me.
- She received a swift impression that he had prepared his words and even his gestures, the kiss on her fingers.
- After their shoes had been taken en off at the door of the presence-chamber, they were allowed to advance and kiss his hand.
- I returned her kiss with a queer feeling at my heart, too undifferentiated to be even a definite sense of guilt or meanness.
- One day she had a tiff with Gordon, and she announced to him that she was not going to kiss him any more.
- Now and again the fun requires a kiss or two to keep it going, and loud screams proclaim the daring deed to all the world.
- She carried a sadly battered photograph of him in her pocket, and would pull it out at intervals when anybody was looking, and kiss it rapturously.
- When Stephen stooped to kiss her cheek before going out, she looked up at him with a proud and admiring glance.
- How many thousand pounds do you think he'd give to kiss this little hand as I kiss it now?
- She was so beautiful that to see her almost took away his breath; and, falling on his knees, he bent to kiss her cheek.
- On my honour, when she had finished her little performance, I could not help giving her a kiss for it.
- So they returned to the palace, which by this time was crowded with courtiers, eager to kiss the hands of the Prince and his bride.
- Turning to the queen, however, after the fashion of a cavalier, Brant said that he would be only too pleased to kiss her hand.
- The way up to the altar was lined with soldiers, I suppose to prevent disturbances in the eager crowd that longed to kiss the liquefied blood.
- He kept saying that he loved me and asking me to love him, and to call him Dick; and ... he made me kiss him.
- It was a strangely interesting sight to see the great creature walk on its fin-like legs, and clamber up and kiss the genial-bearded French sailor.
Definition of Kiss
(transitive) To touch with the lips or press the lips against, usually to show love or affection or passion, or as part of a greeting. | (transitive, intransitive) To (cause to) touch lightly or slightly; to come into contact. | (intransitive) Of two or more people, to touch each other's lips together, usually to express love or affection or passion.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Kiss in a sentence
sentence with Kiss
Kiss used in a sentence
Kiss make sentence
make sentence with Kiss
make sentence of Kiss
Kiss sentence in english