Short & Simple Example Sentence For Kneeled | Kneeled Sentence
- Frederick kneeled and prayed.
- He kneeled before the two men.
- I kneeled down and seized her hands.
- Jason kneeled and examined the grass.
- He kneeled and stooped lower and lower.
- While he kneeled he seemed to grow in size.
- I kneeled beside him with no feelings other than kindness.
- But at the side of the goat there kneeled a little girl.
- I got up, kneeled beside him, and felt him all over.
- She kneeled down and kissed Elizabeth.
- And at that I kneeled fairly down.
- At her side, clad in gleaming mail, kneeled a knight.
- She kneeled there and her voice gave praise to God.
- Count Hans kneeled beside the body, and tried to pray.
- I kneeled and humbly thanked the three for helping me to die.
- The little girl kneeled down by the bed and joined her hands together.
- With these words he kneeled and begged his wife pitifully to save his life.
- We sat or kneeled upon the ground in a sort of irregular semi-circle.
- Together they kneeled and prayed to the Glory that shone above.
- His barons and nobles, and the great officers of state, kneeled around him.
- I ran to my fallen adversary, kneeled by him, and could only sob his name.
- He kneeled to them and kissed Boyce's hand.
- And I went forward and kneeled down before him and put my hands on his knees.
- Boehmer kneeled at her feet, and Bossange followed his example.
- He kneeled down on the turf, and, holding up his arms to heaven, prayed.
- With that, he kneeled and made a very beautiful and Christian prayer.
- She kneeled down beside that bed, and I knew she was praying for me.
How To Use Kneeled In A Sentence?
- Quick tears blinded her, but she brushed them away and kneeled by the wounded soldier.
- Her glance stole to him as he kneeled there, and he felt it on him, so that he looked up.
- Gerande went to her accustomed bench, and kneeled with profound and simple reverence.
- He kneeled down and adjusted his gun, just as he would have done in a practising-ground.
- This was the pecuniary compensation which the emancipated Catholics kneeled to present him.
- Then he kneeled about ten feet from the open window, darkened to within a foot of the bottom.
- Then he kneeled down, gently lifted the small hand outside the coverlet, and kissed it.
- Dr. Frank approached the bed and kneeled down and addressed his mother tenderly.
- At last she reached it, and kneeled down, trembling with fear, to pluck some roses.
- They kneeled for prayer; and the venerable father bore their petitions before the Lord.
- And when she had thought that, Daisy kneeled down; and she never had any more trouble about it.
- And when the battle was all ended, the king kneeled down and thanked God meekly.
- The Kentuckians in the front rank kneeled down, with their hands on the triggers of their rifles.
Definition of Kneeled
simple past tense and past participle of kneel
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Kneeled in a sentence
sentence with Kneeled
Kneeled used in a sentence
Kneeled make sentence
make sentence with Kneeled
make sentence of Kneeled
Kneeled sentence in english