Knickers in a sentence
Definition of Knickers (colloquial, now US, rare) Knickerbockers. | (Britain, New Zealand) Women's underpants. | A mild exclamation of annoyance.
Short Example Sentence for Knickers
- 1. That boy in the fancy knickers is giving everyone the once over.
How to use Knickers in a Sentence?
- 1. Unconsciously, the boy in knickers had uttered a truth that no one else had dared to voice.
- 2. Nothing pleased her better than to take off her skirts, and donning knickers and long boots, clean out the stable.
- 3. Among the other travellers who interested us was a man with a blue-grey hat, a khaki coat, red knickers and black top boots.
- 4. The French infants, boys and girls up to any age, are all dressed in navy knickers and jerseys and look so jolly.