Short & Simple Example Sentence For Knobs | Knobs Sentence
- The knobs on the ends shrank until they became pointed.
- At first he saw nothing but the three knobs that had been used.
- The slender stems are called stalks or filaments and the knobs anthers.
- This done, he turned his attention to the numerous knobs on the wall.
- She opened all the drawers, pressed all the knobs in the carved brasswork.
- It shut with a bang, with all its iron knobs and locks rattling.
- The handles were like gold cords, and the covers had knobs of gilt grapes.
How To Use Knobs In A Sentence?
- Harold was twiddling with some knobs mounted on the dashboard of the junked car.
- The same knobs on its bow, one now leaping and pulsing with the paralyzing glow.
- He tried again, forcing the rubber knobs against his ears until they seemed to sink into his head.
- They were strengthened at the centre by a circular boss or disk, ornamented with knobs or circles.
- So the men made shafts with larger knobs and they put girdles around the smooth shafts.
- When they used shafts with knobs and large joints, it was easy to keep a firm hold.
- The wires should be drawn taut, and supported by cleats or knobs at least every four feet.
- From its bow, he saw, peculiar knobs jutted, the function of which he guessed with dread.
- From behind him where he had been concealing it, he drew forth a square box studded with knobs and dials.
- Ippolita sat very scared on her throne, and endured what she could by catching firmly to the knobs of it and blinking her eyes.
- Within the corolla are found several bodies having long, slender stems with yellow knobs on their tips.
- In every direction through the snow-mist similar bald knobs could be seen looming against the darkening sky.
- Then he placed several of the shining knobs at the back of his head, and ran a long wire around his waist.
- Emma from time to time cooled her cheeks with the palms of her hands, and cooled these again on the knobs of the huge fire-dogs.
- Brook quickly turned towards his gadgets and frantically started to press buttons, turn knobs and adjust levers.
- When the key was held down for a longer period a long spark passed between the brass knobs of the spark-gap and a dash was thus transmitted.
- And these knobs of gold, within and without, and the strange shape the tortured glass has been made to take.
- When the alfalfa bacteria are abundant, the plant flourishes and gathers nitrogen in knobs and bunches in its roots and in the joints of its stems.
- Wrap some cotton wool, containing as much powdered resin as it will hold, about one of the knobs of a discharging-rod.
- Bob regarded him inquiringly, his fingers reaching for the knobs on the instrument box before him, preparatory to sending out his signal call.
- Little Em's knees and elbows were knobs in the midst of limbs of unnatural length.
- Her first attempt was a failure, and she bit her lips in chagrin and hurt her delicate hands tugging vainly at various knobs and slides.
- The projections or knobs at the corners of old-fashioned cradles, and the ornamented balls commonly found surmounting the backs of old chairs.
- The firelight shone out brightly, trembling on the knobs and handles, and lurking in great strength on the under surface of the chimney-piece.
- His thick hands tugged and wrestled with stubborn knobs that finally yielded, enabling him to apply greater thrust to his stern rockets.
- Two small knobs of brass, which serve as clappers, hang by silk strings, one between each two bells.
- To secure smoothness, and to lower the unnatural knobs that are sure to appear, beat the animal from time to time with a flat club.
- But everything was white enamel and brass knobs at the poorest, for there was confidence to give hope; strength and love to lend it color.
- The sound of that voice, Malone reflected, was enough to give anybody double revolving pneumonia with knobs on.
- When drawing near the valley of Ungerengeri, granite knobs and protuberances of dazzling quartz showed their heads above the reddish soil.
- The boat moved swiftly, the controlling mechanism consisting of three little knobs on the outside of the box containing the Cardite.
- There was a sort of cord, with large knobs upon it, at different distances, which was hung like a bell cord from the back side of the berth.
- Shir K'han adjusted knobs and switches on the vehicle's control board, until he had produced the desired setting.
Definition of Knobs
plural of knob
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Knobs in a sentence
sentence with Knobs
Knobs used in a sentence
Knobs make sentence
make sentence with Knobs
make sentence of Knobs
Knobs sentence in english