Short & Simple Example Sentence For Labeled | Labeled Sentence
- The squares must be labeled as in the diagram.
- His actions have been freely labeled usurpation.
- In its public aspect we have labeled the problem, conservation.
- Even more intriguing, however, was the row of neatly labeled boxes on a shelf.
- In 1768 edition this passage is labeled SCENE II.
- Two of the illustrations were labeled "FIG.
How To Use Labeled In A Sentence?
- Isabel lifted out a small brown paper package, labeled in a cramped handwriting.
- We are still planting all nuts received, labeled with the name and address of the sender.
- Our egg, mineral, fossil, and shell cabinets are all pretty well filled with labeled specimens.
- A tulip seed is no less the sheath of a flower because through mistake somebody has labeled it as common timothy.
- These tubes are encased in black walnut, and each labeled with the name of the county from which the strata have been taken.
- At international expositions a small bar of it might be seen in a case labeled "silver from clay.
- They come with other objects, labeled in the same way and forming one of a series of numbers among thousands.
- If they are made in cleanly fashion, contain no harmful ingredients and are truthfully labeled there is no reason for objecting to them.
- Scats were identified, labeled and dried; all bones and samples of hair were later removed from each scat.
- But that strange girl failed to realize how much of scorn for a thing she labeled her own cowardice, she put into her words that night.
- The approach of the better seventeenth-century Virginia physician can be labeled scientific even if his facts were few.
- Which meant that everything was jim-dandy as long as the wiring diagrams were labeled in the Cyrillic alphabet.
- All containers in which pasteurized milk is delivered to the consumer shall be plainly labeled "Pasteurized".
- Just as Connor tagged and labeled his idea with this aphorism, so she felt that Connor himself was tagged by them.
- A freshly-made implement, looking as if cut out by machinery, resembling closely those just described, is labeled Kadiak.
- But, whereas the original drawing has been labeled entirely in Cyrillic characters, these labels were now in English.
- Whole villages were "converted," baptized, and labeled as good Catholics in a day's time.
- In glass cases were some labeled fragments of boots and batons, and other suggestive relics and remembrances of casualties on Mount Blanc.
- The obdurate guard had refused to take their labeled luggage out, and it was whirled on to London to be sent back by Dodo on arrival.
- Most clubs in New York are labeled as "exclusive" because they exclude certain people who do not measure up to their standards of wealth.
- There are over forty specimens of these aerolites (air-stones) in the British Museum, labeled with the times and places of their fall.
- And they would put the body labeled 4901 in the tank, dissolve it into dissociated cells and they would subject those cells to the electro-magnetic field of 4901.
- Even those who upheld the introduction of the roads advocated them for only short distances out of Paris; a long trunk route they labeled as an absurdity.
- Mr. Dall collected a large number of two-pegged sticks from Nunivak Island and four three-pegged sticks labeled the same.
- Only Sssuri and a few others of youthful years would consider a journey to explore the long-forbidden section their traditions labeled as dangerous land.
- The pupil labeled hopeless may react in quick and lively fashion when the thing-in-hand seems to him worth while, as some out-of-school sport or social affair.
Definition of Labeled
Having a label, tagged. | Defined or described. | (chemistry) Having an atom replaced by a radioactive isotope
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Labeled in a sentence
sentence with Labeled
Labeled used in a sentence
Labeled make sentence
make sentence with Labeled
make sentence of Labeled
Labeled sentence in english