Short & Simple Example Sentence For Lady Who | Lady Who Sentence
- The lady who saved him!
- Here was a lady who fell on her feet!
- His beautiful lady who loved him!
- Give this to the lady who has listened to me so patiently.
- It was the old lady who spoke.
- A lady who lives in the hotel?
- Did you see the lady who just passed?
- I saved a young lady who was a passenger.
- I know a lady who was undergoing analysis.
- We give a letter from the lady who was cured.
- I tried to be agreeable to a lady who was next me.
- I read the other day of a lady who had a pet dog.
- Prayer was asked for a young lady who was wholly blind.
- A preacher had in his congregation an old lady who was ill.
- She proceeded to describe the lady who stole her husband.
- I know a lady who sings only at her sewing-machine.
- A lady who was with him was not very well, he said.
- A noble lady, who is an assassin.
- The old lady who opened the door eyed them sharply.
- Well, is this the young lady who reached too high?
- The stout old lady who is eating too much is her mother.
- She was a young lady who lived in Westbridge.
- She is an elderly maiden lady who "keeps house" for me.
- The young lady, who was taking her hat off, left the room.
- In faith I think that it is the lady who is neglecting me.
- Mr. Champneys had wanted a lady who was a church member.
- I think I know a lady who will take charge of her.
- Dona Sol; that great lady who makes so much talk.
- Succor young lady, who is not Mrs. Hamblin.
- Such conduct is disrespectful to the lady who accompanies him.
- Did you hear what he did about that young lady who is living with him?
- Then he made a most happy marriage with the lady who survives him.
- Who is the fortunate lady who has bound you with her silken fetters?
- There is a lady who has spent twenty years of her life here.
- What mattered it to a young lady who felt herself above flirtations?
How To Use Lady Who In A Sentence?
- I was here three nights ago with a lady who beat me up.
- This agent was a lady who did not know that she was betraying an old friend.
- I am talking about the sweet old lady who came in a carriage.
- In the window appeared a very beautiful lady who seemed to expect him.
- It must prove attractive and useful for any lady who reads it.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Lady Who in a sentence
Lady Who sentence
sentence with Lady Who
Lady Who used in a sentence
Lady Who make sentence
make sentence with Lady Who
make sentence of Lady Who
Lady Who sentence in english