Short & Simple Example Sentence For Ladylike | Ladylike Sentence
- It is not ladylike to serve.
- Bee was in a cold ladylike fury.
- Soft and ladylike as its name suggests.
- Most graceful and ladylike of descents!
- Behind him there were two ladylike squeals.
- She had been the supreme performer of ladylike parts.
- Other girls were ladylike and soft-spoken.
- One or two ladylike landscapes leaned against the wall.
- That you had married a quiet, ladylike girl.
- Miss Ford began to laugh, a ladylike yet nasty laugh.
- No, F-l-c-t-y, it is not ladylike to chew tobacco.
- But when I'm not pleased I'm not too ladylike to say so.
- Request them to do so in a polite and ladylike or gentlemanly manner.
- Susannahs, as a rule, try to be ladylike and interesting.
- Express, within ladylike limits, your appreciation of this generosity.
- Of course, it's perfectly ladylike to make it dark.
- They've caught Elliot in a most ladylike way.
- She was as composed, as dignified, as essentially ladylike as Clyde herself.
- For such abandoned miscreants hangin' is too dom ladylike a punishment.
- An excellent--severe--most ladylike woman.
How To Use Ladylike In A Sentence?
- Shopping in the camp bazaar was the ladylike way in which we often spent our mornings.
- No woman is entitled to any more attention than her loveliness and ladylike conduct will command.
- They remarked her light skin and delicate features, her ladylike form and neat dress.
- She was then, as always, carefully and becomingly dressed, and of ladylike self-possession.
- I have, it seems, driven him out of a gentlemanly residence, and I must give him a ladylike one.
- She didn't seem to think, however, that Sylvie's mechanical skills were ladylike accomplishments.
- I found Marian Harrison; pushed her button, and heard her ladylike snore from the speaker.
- Mr. Baily thought to himself how ladylike it was in Mrs. Smily to object to taxidermy.
- Barwood was conscious that he did not always interest her, although she never showed anything but the most ladylike attention.
- Gertrude made an effort to recover her habitual ladylike reserve, but her energy failed before she had done more than raise her head.
- The chain of ladylike sympathy that passed about the table at this declaration was broken only when its ends converged on Vernon.
- At one of the lower windows, a woman at work; at one above, a lady hemming a ruff or some such ladylike thing.
- And when one follows him through his recorded career, even Achilles seems a bit ladylike beside him!
- Mark Ambient went on, while my thoughts reverted to his ladylike wife, as interpreted by his remarkable sister.
- And say, when she'd straightened her lid and pulled herself together, she was as ladylike an old party as you'd want to meet.
- He thinks he's too nice to mix with the likes of us; he says as how we won't know how to blow the loot ladylike and decent.
- So they went into the library and conversed, with every conventional flourish, until Amelia set the pace of retirement by a ladylike yawn.
- She was still trying to decide whether the suffrage movement was ladylike and whether Dickens or Thackeray was the better novelist.
- O dear sir, the vain hours I have spent trying to instil into her a little ladylike languor, a soft and feminine meekness!
- Now Mrs. Luttrell was a soulless but ladylike nonentity, with an eye naturally blind to the soul in her girls.
Definition of Ladylike
Of or related to the appearance or behaviour of a well-mannered woman.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Ladylike in a sentence
sentence with Ladylike
Ladylike used in a sentence
Ladylike make sentence
make sentence with Ladylike
make sentence of Ladylike
Ladylike sentence in english