Short & Simple Example Sentence For Lantern | Lantern Sentence
- Put the lantern down here.
- But the lantern they carried?
- I had the lantern over it and did not see it.
- The lantern was in the corner at hand.
- She held the lantern nearer.
- Attachment to the lantern is not loving the light.
- She carried a lantern in her hand.
- A lantern moved down the tracks.
- The lantern was a circular room.
- Suddenly up the road a lantern gleamed.
- He held up his lantern and looked about.
- The lantern spread its radiance.
- And he handed the lantern to his companion.
- Fancy the fool taking a lantern with him.
- Have any of you gentlemen a pocket lantern about you?
- I see his lantern shake.
- The lantern light was almost out.
- Even the dark lantern was packed.
- Above the lantern was a wooden octagon.
- The light of a lantern was thrown into the cellar.
- Why did he put out the lantern before reaching the house?
- He rode slowly with the lantern against his knee.
- We ought to have had a lantern to light the fuse at.
- Taking up his lantern he turned toward the door.
- Jud asked for the lantern and examined the ground.
- The light from the lantern was suddenly extinguished.
- Someone had lashed a lantern at the head of the ladder.
- He dropped the lantern and took her hands.
- You have seen a turnip lantern perhaps.
- She held out the lantern with a trembling hand.
- A lantern is next to worthless in this gale.
- He noticed then that he had a red lantern on his front.
- Ned snatched the lantern and ran down the island.
- A policeman had flashed a lantern upon him.
- He turned the lantern and blew it out as he spoke.
How To Use Lantern In A Sentence?
- Phil had put out the lantern the last thing.
- I carried with me a lantern with powerful lens.
- The lantern bobbed rapidly downward.
- He held his lantern above his head and bent over it.
- A lantern has fallen on the floor in the foreground.
Definition of Lantern
(transitive) To furnish with a lantern. | A case of translucent or transparent material made to protect a flame, or light, used to illuminate its surroundings. | (theater) Especially, a metal casing with lens used to illuminate a stage (e.g. spotlight, floodlight).
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Lantern in a sentence
sentence with Lantern
Lantern used in a sentence
Lantern make sentence
make sentence with Lantern
make sentence of Lantern
Lantern sentence in english