Short & Simple Example Sentence For Latest | Latest Sentence
- Here are the latest returns.
- One was his latest wife.
- Midnight was the latest time allowed for my return home.
- This was the latest story of a very long life on record.
- But his latest antagonist discarded science, and won.
- Its latest news was the Spectator and the Tatler.
- Compiled from latest British Official Publications.
- The latest victim of his tyranny is Lady Saint Pauli.
- This latest development of the affair was certainly most remarkable.
- I believe now that he hatched this latest scheme when she refused him.
- The latest step was to call in the aid of steam to agriculture.
- It was growing latest autumn, but still we had had no frosts.
- He would drop in at any odd hour to discuss his latest enterprise.
- I could have given him the very latest intelligence; but I dared not.
- I bless thee with a human heart; God shield thee to thy latest years!
How To Use Latest In A Sentence?
- Till then he could ward them off, and he had been fighting them to the latest second.
- For in many such parts of England it is the aristocrats who are the latest arrivals.
- He wore a light summer suit of the latest fashion, and had a ruby ring on his little finger.
- The public tone toward the latest manifestation of our "war policy" was punctiliously correct.
- And, silently rejoicing, sees himself The latest link of this illustrious chain!
- During the next week, Bright-Wits spent much of his time on the solution of this latest problem.
- Most of the pieces are dated, the earliest in January, 1761, the latest February 15, 1763.
- I base this assertion upon the fact that all of them appeared to be on duty at the time of my latest visit.
- And now they stood together at the station waiting for the evening cars and the latest news from the front.
- Yet this idea has been put into practise in building the latest types of aerial dreadnaughts used for reconnaissance.
- It was this latest manoeuvre that aggravated the natural topheaviness of the chair, and endangered its balance.
- One of the latest instances happened to a king well known for his sneering skepticism and his utter disbelief of all higher powers.
- A series of books for young people that contains the latest and best works of the most popular writers for boys and girls.
- The nave was not built till the end of the fourteenth century, and is therefore one of the latest parts of the church.
- He will bring with him the plan of his latest defenses of a town on the east coast, which our cruiser squadron purpose to bombard.
- It was pleasant to be in a big camp again, to join a large mess, and get the latest news from headquarters.
- It was a superb machine, evidently of the latest type, and in its graceful lines suggested in some vague way a resemblance to its owner.
- Our latest case, however, was entered by the captain of a sailing vessel, who reported that they had picked the man up from a raft.
- It aims to present the best and latest American practice in the mechanical arts, and to compare the same with that of other nations.
- Menard was made to stay and dine, in order that Madame could draw from him a long account of his latest adventures on the frontier.
- That she was exceedingly clever and well-informed I at once detected by her terse and smart criticism of the latest play, which we discussed.
- According to its latest code, with few or no exceptions, the end justifies the means, and, if necessary to success, it is right to do wrong.
- Sheen was too busy with his work and his boxing to have much leisure for mourning over this latest example of the present inefficiency of the school.
- During the Bristol riots the arrival of the mail every morning was eagerly awaited by persons far and near, anxious to hear the latest news.
- I was overcome by the kindly sympathy of Eumolpus, and was especially sorry for the latest injury I had done him.
Definition of Latest
superlative form of late: most late | (now rare, poetic) Last, final. | Most recent.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Latest in a sentence
sentence with Latest
Latest used in a sentence
Latest make sentence
make sentence with Latest
make sentence of Latest
Latest sentence in english