Short & Simple Example Sentence For Lauding | Lauding Sentence
- Everybody was lauding our great civilization to the skies.
- No sooner was his back turned than the old women began lauding him.
How To Use Lauding In A Sentence?
- And he heard the voices of the others lauding him for his self-sacrifice and his sincerity.
- Just here the menagerie manager seemed to discover an opportunity for advertising the show and lauding its attractions.
- He thanked me with a graceful address for this trifling service, praised my horse, and thence took the opportunity of lauding the happiness and the influence of the wealthy.
Definition of Lauding
present participle of laud | An act of giving praise.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Lauding in a sentence
sentence with Lauding
Lauding used in a sentence
Lauding make sentence
make sentence with Lauding
make sentence of Lauding
Lauding sentence in english