Short & Simple Example Sentence For Laughed | Laughed Sentence
- Lumley laughed again.
- Apafi laughed heartily.
- Millicent herself laughed heartily at this.
- Stephen laughed and coloured.
- She laughed a little.
- Constance laughed easily.
- Benham laughed as he rose to go.
- Renouard laughed with stony eyes.
- She laughed and went ashore.
- Clay had only laughed at his declarations of innocence.
- And she laughed a little wildly.
- Corinna laughed with frank pleasure.
- They laughed with cruelty at my impotent rage.
- At this he laughed aloud with an indecorous mirth.
- Renouard laughed again abruptly, staring as before.
- I laughed too; it was a most contagious spell.
- Vetch laughed without replying directly to her question.
- As she expected, the girl laughed a quick negative.
- MacRae laughed dryly.
- The Judge laughed softly.
- Oh, how I laughed again!
- Mr. Wilson laughed good-humoredly.
- At this all the gentlemen laughed still more loudly than before.
- She laughed again with the lack of merriment he had noticed before.
- She shook her head and then laughed her rippling laugh at herself.
- Beldi laughed heartily, and both the women exchanged a smile.
- At the sound of the name the young man threw back his head and laughed softly.
- She laughed heartily, showing one or two of her twinkling teeth.
- Millicent laughed again, as we went on, at the idea of her living alone.
- The Governor laughed and settled back in his big leather-covered chair.
- Jessie snatched up the whip, and I laughed as I invited Frank to go on.
- The people laughed--but, by George, they laughed with me!
How To Use Laughed In A Sentence?
- Reverend laughed awkwardly at what was a rather ambiguous jest so far as he was concerned.
- The secretly unforgiving journalist laughed a little longer and then ceased to shake all over.
- She laughed a little hysterically, out of the deep shadows between the gloomy mat walls.
- He had laughed at her fears, but he was very sorry, too; for when she took any notion in her head it was impossible to argue her out of it.
- The girl laughed a tinkling laugh which showed her faultless little white teeth and waved her hand in quite the foreign manner.
- He laughed at her, and told her that he had abandoned the modern method of winning a mate, and gone back to the primitive mode.
- Banfi laughed good-humouredly, but Kuncz did not seem to regard the matter as particularly entertaining.
- I laughed out, with the most perfect sympathy in her sentiment; and then she laughed, and looked at me exactly as an infant does in mirthful play.
Definition of Laughed
simple past tense and past participle of laugh
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Laughed in a sentence
sentence with Laughed
Laughed used in a sentence
Laughed make sentence
make sentence with Laughed
make sentence of Laughed
Laughed sentence in english