Launching A In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Launching A | Launching A Sentence
- He decided to risk launching a boat from the lighthouse.
- Eskimo launching a seal harpoon by means of the throwing-stick.
- For example, there was that about a face launching a thousand ships.
- Some of them were busy launching a little boat, and
- "Oh, they are launching a big basket!"
- [Illustration: LAUNCHING A SMOKE BARRAGE AT THE BATTLE OF ST.
- THE DAY OF ITS CAPTURE 96 LAUNCHING A SMOKE BARRAGE
- --Launching a galley
How To Use Launching A In A Sentence?
- The organizers replied by launching a vigorous campaign to get them into the unions.
- Just within the foam of the breakers a half dozen men were launching a small boat.
- As an outcome of these first trials the Caledonian Company are launching a second turbine vessel.
- Not a soul did he encounter until he reached the beach, when he came upon two sailors, launching a rowing boat.
- With much labor they finally released the colt, who expressed prompt gratitude by launching a swift and vicious kick at Collie.
- He had only a story to ascend and he made it in record time, fearful that the searchers whom he heard now launching a boat below would turn their eyes skywards.
- Bonifacio stood in the doorway, with raised arm and clenched hand, as if he were launching a thunderbolt of vengeance at the devoted head of her brother.
- His attention seemed divided between a group of men in oilskins engaged in launching a motor pinnace, and the movements of a war-craft standing off some distance astern.
- In the new confidence in himself he was surprised at his own ability in launching a subject in the presence of his eminent friends when especially Kate was on hand to support the conversation.
- However, Washo tradition repeatedly mentions a month-long period during which doctors gathered and made medicine against the enemy before launching a campaign.
- No other course being open, he determined on launching a canvas boat and making an effort to sail down the Namoi, to see what fortune had in store for him.
- At such times, after their intoxication was over, they went to the shore of the river or sea; and, after launching a small boat, the baylan jumped into it, at the same time making his lying conjurations.
- Meanwhile Nigel and Kathy, with sketch-books under their arms, went down to where the clear waters of the lagoon rippled on the white sand, and, launching a cockleshell of a boat, rowed out toward the islets.
- The Russians north of Przemysl are launching a series of the most desperate attacks against General von Mackensen's army.
- Even if we had been able to contrive a cover for the sledges in such a manner that a boat could have been got ready in a short space of time, it would not have been such quick work as simply launching a ready-made kayak.
- All these casualties, and many others, did they talk over, but never once launching a doubt as to the issue, or ever dreaming that the day was not to reverse all the late past, and bring back the Austrians in triumph to Milan.
- I cannot explain how it happened, but in a very short time the story had gone the round of the clubs and drawing-rooms, and I found myself launched as a lion of the largest size--if it is strictly correct to speak of launching a lion.
- They are with Hammond now, launching a coal-boat, or I'd never have got off with you."
- This day and the following night we sailed along the coast, and on the seventh morning thought we discovered a city at no great distance: with a good deal of trouble we cast an anchor into the sea, which soon reached the bottom; then launching a boat which stood upon the deck
- "There is nothing," he says, "like launching a young couple gaily, and cheering them from the shore; a good outset is half the voyage.
- "There is nothing," he says, "like launching a young couple gayly, and cheering them from the shore; a good outset is half the voyage."
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Launching A in a sentence
Launching A sentence
sentence with Launching A
Launching A used in a sentence
Launching A make sentence
make sentence with Launching A
make sentence of Launching A
Launching A sentence in english