Short & Simple Example Sentence For Least | Least Sentence
- I have not the least idea.
- At least her husband thought so.
- Last but not least came the transport.
- I want it at least in another way.
- At least they did except upon one occasion.
- But none of us liked to inquire, at least then.
- They fall, too, where one is least expecting them.
- This position is at least as old as Aristotle.
- If die he must, he would at least die like a man.
- I begged him to at least take my son Andy with him.
- At least she has only one, but I like it.
- Patricia didn't in the least mind.
- There is not the least shadow of any such thing in the whole record.
- I can't play the least in the world.
- Gray did his best to persuade him at least to try, but with no effect.
- Flesh and blood, at least such flesh and blood as mine, could not bear it.
- I made the utmost haste, but, as in most cases, it was least speed.
- At least I persuaded my friends so, and that answered all my purpose.
- Nevertheless the Prince's good-humour was not in the least disturbed.
How To Use Least In A Sentence?
- This is the only course that promises the least prospect of a satisfactory result.
- He thought of everything and nothing, least of all of how he should find money for the morrow.
- I never remember having felt the least bit bitterly toward mamma for punishing me.
- The least pleasant part of this ceremony may be comprised in the word curl-papers.
- Filippo, too, became reserved and distant; or at least I suspected him to be so.
- Be a man, or at least a boy, or I am sure I had better not ask you what I sent for you to answer.
- She never humored herself by striking or punishing us because or while she was the least bit enoyed with us.
- We do confess that we can see no insufferable hardship in all this, nor the least shadow of injustice.
- He considered every one's temperament like his own; or at least he made them conform to it.
- At least he wiped his eyes and wrung out his handkerchief, and sobbed stertorously and made other exaggerated shows of grief.
- Why he did not preserve the moral universe, as he had created it, free from the least impress or overshadowing of evil?
- It was dusty in the highway, and we met no one for at least a mile except the peasants, who passed into the landscape as part of its picture.
- To solve this great difficulty, or at least to mitigate the stupendous darkness in which it seems enveloped, various theories have been employed.
- But, to any impartial mind, we believe, this chapter will not be found to lend the least shadow of support to any such scheme of doctrine.
- The boys, however, prevailed upon him to accompany them home and have at least one good, old-fashioned meal with them.
- These, the most important courses of all, came, if not daily, at least often enough to keep one under constant strain.
- However, he plucked up a stout heart; at least as stout a heart as he could, seeing that he was but a puny little man at the hest of times.
- As to the books themselves they were at least twentieth-hand, and on inspection turned out not worth the very small sum of money I disbursed.
- By a rough estimate it would appear that for two months at least four thousand souls smoked an average of ten Pedros daily.
- It was not the least a melancholy feeling with which I stretched myself, all tingling with my rapid ablutions, beneath my home-blanket.
- To such a community, therefore, or at least to the female part of it, the accession of a gay, dashing young beau was a matter of some importance.
Definition of Least
superlative form of less: most less | superlative form of little: most little | (philosophy) Something of the smallest possible extent; an indivisible unit.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Least in a sentence
sentence with Least
Least used in a sentence
Least make sentence
make sentence with Least
make sentence of Least
Least sentence in english