Short & Simple Example Sentence For Leaves A | Leaves A Sentence
- Leaves a mass cool will.
- Leaves a mass puddle.
- Beneath its leaves a serpent lies.
- He never leaves a prescription.
- He leaves a blank or makes a blot.
- Leaves a mass, so mean.
- The impure spirit leaves a grease-spot.
- A blow from a parent leaves a scar on the soul.
- As in borax, but leaves a silicious skeleton.
- He never leaves a man alive to tell the tale.
- An answer in the leaves, a warning on the wind.
- Deceased leaves a husband and five children; no insurance.
- If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in.
- Make of bean leaves a strong tea, and drink freely.
- Colored leaves; a book of 90 sonnets, by Amy Woodward.
- We have compressed into these few leaves a volume of several hundred pages.
- Each term leaves a deposit which is utilized in the next term.
- A merely worldly vessel leaves a phosphorescent bubble in its wake.
- Their patter sounded on the leaves a minute or two; then ceased.
- The only trouble is, that it leaves a dark stain on the flesh for some days.
- Evening waster, rather better than most but leaves a bitter taste.
- When an unclean spirit leaves a man, he walks through barren places.
- I know that sometimes that first kind of love leaves a living thing to live by.
- This leaves a clean taste in the mouth, and a delicious memory of the feast.
- If it leaves a mark you can hardly see it is a good cut (fig.
- This leaves a doubt about any continuity of any American policy.
- But I know that honey is honey, because it leaves a sweet taste in my mouth.
- Or like some vivid meteor-light, Which dazzling, leaves a deeper night!
How To Use Leaves A In A Sentence?
- This leaves a record of his visit and certifies that he has gone his round regularly.
- As native mercury, but leaves a residue of pure silver.
- The kernel of the cottonseed on being pressed yields a yellow oil and leaves a mealy cake.
- Her virtue and passive excellence die with her, and she leaves a brood of mediocrities.
- It leaves a vague apprehension in the mind, as if we should suspect the air to be poisoned.
- I always manage to stop him as he leaves a board meeting and get a word or two out of him.
- No man or beast who passes over this path leaves a trail which lasts longer than a minute.
- From the center of the leaves a very strong stalk rises up, which supports the cluster of bananas.
- It is red with a deep black border, which only leaves a small crown of the foundation colour.
- She wore a dress of bright golden-green grosgrain silk trimmed with crepe leaves a shade deeper.
- Then, too, a bullet leaves a clean wound, and a man hit by it drops out quietly.
- Thus the first error in that savage air, Spreads as a flame, and leaves a ruin there.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Leaves A in a sentence
Leaves A sentence
sentence with Leaves A
Leaves A used in a sentence
Leaves A make sentence
make sentence with Leaves A
make sentence of Leaves A
Leaves A sentence in english