Short & Simple Example Sentence For Leaves | Leaves Sentence
- Dead leaves covered the ground.
- It leaves this great fundamental question untouched.
- Fortune always leaves some door open in misfortune.
- The leaves of your portfolio are small; draw it on this.
- Years will elapse before the finished product leaves the crucible.
- Clasping pairs were found on branches and leaves above the water.
- How can you ask me to go agen fayther when he leaves all to me?
- It leaves not a fragment nor a shadow of moral liberty on earth.
- There were a great number of dead leaves lying on the ground.
- The eggs are deposited on the dorsal surfaces of leaves above the water.
- Many thoughts were blown through her mind like leaves in a high wind.
How To Use Leaves In A Sentence?
- When asked how many there were, he pointed to the fluttering leaves above his head.
- He stood for a moment with his eyes on the fresh young leaves which stirred softly.
- What good was such a cook book, he asked himself as he turned the leaves in resentment.
- The wind rustled through the trees, and sent a shower of withered leaves down upon her.
- She smiled an assent, with her dreaming gaze on the young leaves and the blue sky.
- I find, however, that the resolution to be silent leaves me restless and unsatisfied.
- We were standing, at the moment, on a drift of leaves that had lain inside the hut.
- She probably put the letter between the leaves of the Biography and it got lost out.
- A haze was now brooding over the Susquehanna, and the autumn leaves were being tinged with red.
- This refutes the objection of Bayle, and leaves his argument without the shadow of a foundation.
- The old man looked at his face, and then turned over the leaves of his Bible with a sigh.
- When a current leaves a metal in contact with an electrolyte, the metal tends to dissolve into the electrolyte.
- The carrying away of positive charges from a hitherto neutral body leaves that body with a negative charge.
- She cannot be more than thirty-six, but her face is of those on which time leaves no trace until extreme old age.
- He even wished it were farther, but she spied a bed of leaves under a cedar and ordered him to put her there.
- When the horse leaves the platform he slides down an inclined chute, below which is hung a heavily padded board.
- A real sunlight gleamed over the leaves and flowers, seeming to flicker and dance among them as on a broad meadow.
- Next to the wheat stood the corn in file after file, the leaves rustling and the tasseled heads held bravely aloft.
- The sloth, in its wild state, spends its life in trees, and never leaves them but from force or accident.
- It was barely daylight when I found myself walking on the thick layer of sodden leaves filling the only street.
- In her dress of green and silver, with a wreath of leaves in her hair, she reminded him again of a flower, but of a flower of foam.
- His fine temper and manly bearing were gone; for the drink, you may be sure, leaves its mark upon its slaves.
- She opened her door, and stood there staring into the twilit room, her slim grace outlined against the golden rain of falling leaves outside.
- The rector took up the volume, and with one involuntary glance towards the fire-place, tore the wrinkled and blue-spotted leaves to fragments.
- But all this leaves the great question untouched, Can we put forth the requisite volitions without divine aid?
- Both leaves and yellow blossom hung wearily in the gloom, and I felt the intense lull that precedes an electric shower.
- It was a thin November day: leaves were whirling on the lawn, and at that moment one blew rustling down the window-pane.
- It is known that when a metal is being dissolved by an acid, each atom of the metal which is torn off by the solution leaves the metal as a positively charged ion.
- They stake all that, the duellist stakes nothing but his life, and that is a trivial thing compared with what his death must cost those whom he leaves behind him.
Definition of Leaves
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of leave | plural of leave
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Leaves in a sentence
sentence with Leaves
Leaves used in a sentence
Leaves make sentence
make sentence with Leaves
make sentence of Leaves
Leaves sentence in english