Short & Simple Example Sentence For Lecture | Lecture Sentence
- It is not for you to lecture the people.
- Do you know what a lecture is?
- Here beginneth a little lecture on law.
- I wish you would give me a lecture on the subject now.
- Her first lecture was on Sex.
- From a lecture at Royal Institution.
- Series and Todd Lecture Series).
- His utmost travel had been to lecture here and lecture there.
- Preached on the Publick Lecture in Boston, July 8, 1731.
- The lecture was never written and consequently never delivered twice the same.
- The lecture by that self-sufficient fellow on our duties makes me tired.
- Here, by the way, is indicated what the literary lecture should be.
- I gave a lecture on Keats to a woman's club.
- La lecture de cette lettre fut un coup de foudre pour la reine et pour moi.
- From a lecture by the late Professor George Wilson, of Edinburgh.
- Ils sont d'une lecture presque douloureuse pour les pauvres diables.
How To Use Lecture In A Sentence?
- It is expected that these will be performed by the teacher at the lecture table.
- He improved the occasion to lecture them as to the way they should do in the future.
- Get the whole crew aside and lecture them that they are to be interested only in the pennies.
- The lecture under discussion was concerned with a matter called perpetuation of type.
- Some undergraduates emerged in cap and gown from a lecture room and began to show fight.
- There was a lecture on over in the "chapel" and mostly everybody had gone to it.
- I started up angrily, and gave them a sharp lecture on the wickedness of malice.
- Mrs. Oldham only returned to her family to rest between club conventions and lecture tours.
- The whole party had gone off to a lecture and dissolving views in the Town Hall.
- Mr. Denham seems to think it his mission to lecture me, though I hardly know him.
- Qu'on ordonne le silence, tandis qu'on fera lecture de la commission de la cour de Rome.
- I was sitting in the large armchair where she had sat the memorable night of the lecture that neither of us attended.
- Students should be so prepared as to make a lecture superfluous and to allow discussion to take the place of review and explanation.
- After the lecture for the session was ended, the subject was thrown open to discussion and there was an opportunity to ask questions.
- They did not know very well what a lecture was, but they thought that any thing which their mother would propose would be interesting.
- And the egg dripped on his chin as he flashed a humorous incident that had happened to him on one of his lecture trips....
- The eighteenth and concluding Lecture turns on the prevailing spirit of the age, and on the universal regeneration of society.
- How William would receive such a lecture would depend a great deal upon his disposition and state of mind.
- Many subordinate Granges give public lecture courses during the winter, securing speakers on general themes.
- The little city of Logansport was favored not a great while in the past with a visit and lecture from the Colonel.
- It is debating society, club, lecture course, parliamentary society, theater, and circulating library.
- The lecture is the vehicle for conveying the latest discoveries made either by the professor himself or gleaned by him from the labors of his colleagues.
- In the Government institution he sees little of his English teacher or professor outside lessons or lecture hours.
Definition of Lecture
(transitive, intransitive) To teach (somebody) by giving a speech on a given topic. | (transitive) To preach, to berate, to scold. | A spoken lesson or exposition, usually delivered to a group.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Lecture in a sentence
sentence with Lecture
Lecture used in a sentence
Lecture make sentence
make sentence with Lecture
make sentence of Lecture
Lecture sentence in english