Short & Simple Example Sentence For Legendary | Legendary Sentence
- Dimaggio was a legendary figure.
- Two legendary subjects.
- Mythology and legendary lore.
- She became quite legendary in the countryside.
- And rear the wondrous tale of legendary lore.
- They strolled on, refashioning these legendary gardens.
- The tragedy, as ritual, enacts its own legendary origin.
- More Legendary Tales, p. 86.
- In a series of legendary stories, statements often conflict.
- Berserker was a legendary Scandinavian hero who never wore a shirt of mail.
- The first poem of the fourth book goes back to the legendary period of Iran.
- Mrs. Langloh Parker, More Australian Legendary Tales.
- Johnny Bassett, almost the legendary hero of Goboto, broke all records.
- Maybe that's why this is the legendary flying carpet country, or maybe not.
How To Use Legendary In A Sentence?
- Mythology and legendary lore abound in delightful traditions in regard to the birth of music.
- Happy are those who dwell as children in a place well clad with racy memories and legendary lore.
- After galloping a while thru a mezquite forest we suddenly emerged upon its legendary shores.
- From that moment his life loses its legendary character, and becomes more a matter of history.
- This legendary mountain has long been said to be the home of many ancient Gods.
- Clote Scarpe, by the way, is the legendary hero, the Hiawatha of the northern Indians.
- The eldest son of Milesius, King of Spain, in the legendary history of Ireland.
- Stories and legendary accounts of strange things that the presence of these two brought poured out then.
- Clote Scarpe, a legendary hero, like Hiawatha, of the Northern Indians.
- The term is derived from the legendary belief that these rude megalithic monuments were used by the giants when playing quoits.
- Of course, legendary lore is not at fault to account in its own poetical manner for this natural phenomenon.
- There is a tradition in the neighbourhood concerning a virtuous maiden; but little reliance can be placed on such legendary tales.
- The foreign woman was always afraid of being deceived, dreading to find that her legendary hero was but an ordinary man.
- The narratives peculiar to Matthew have the character rather of legendary developments than of genuine reminiscences.
- The legendary mermaid still retains her place in popular legends of our sea coasts, especially in the remoter parts of our islands.
- The man with the automobile, the corn-cure, and the baby grew to be legendary in the villages of Provence.
- Probably it refers to the legendary birth of their chief saint, Avalokitesvara, who is said to have been born of a lotus flower.
- What has not already been written and said about the Battle of the Marne, a conflict which will remain legendary in history?
- A Scottish poet and Orientalist; his treatment of legendary material, 211 LEZAT.
- Its characters ceased to be legendary Kings and Queens; they became fictional characters from ordinary city life.
- The Hindu theatre affords examples of the drama of domestic, as well as of heroic life; of original invention as well as of legendary tradition.
- The law books, the epics, and the Puranas, or ancient legendary histories, also belong to this class.
- A legendary person said to have been condemned to wander over the earth, undying, till the Day of Judgment.
- The legendary love which that charm inspired in Henri II had in it a troubadourian parade and a chivalresque effacement.
- And as to Old Alice, she is the very empress of old women and queen of gossips, so far as legendary lore is concerned.
- Above those chairs, along the frieze of the screen of this Chapel, are fourteen legendary sculptures, respecting the Confessor.
Definition of Legendary
Of or pertaining to a legend or to legends. | Appearing (solely) in legends. | Having the splendor of a legend; fabled.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Legendary in a sentence
sentence with Legendary
Legendary used in a sentence
Legendary make sentence
make sentence with Legendary
make sentence of Legendary
Legendary sentence in english